Best day of my life

• Dedicated to Shailee Parikh

The chapter is dedicated to shailee parikh!!

my best frnd and d 1 who plays shirley in d buk!!!!!

enjoyyy!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to let the matter with Kush take a backseat and enjoy the rest of my vacation.I called Manali and she was shocked to see me in such a good mood but was happy nonetheless.

The whole week I planned about my revenge on Karan. I was too excited for school to start.

Monday came and school started again.For a change I was already so happy to go to school that I arrived early. Shirley was so shocked to see me early and was concerned about my health. The girl thought I could be on time only if I was ill.Huh...some best friend she was.I know that I'm always late but she doesn't need it to rub it off in my face.

However,I was too happy about my plans with Karan and so I shared them with her.

She was so happy that she was bouncing up and down. After some time her friends came and she bounced to them and my group came to me.

They were all worried about Kush and I. Though I saw some different emotions in Pooja's eyes. It felt she was excited I narrowed my eyes at her but she masked her expressions soon.

Aniket asked me what I was going to do about Karan. I quickly told them the plan and their parts.

They were all very excited. We quickly rushed to our class to start with our plan. We reached there and sighed in relief when I saw Karan had not yet arrived.

I went to mine and Karan's desk and stamped on my side of the bench. Then I put some mud that I collected from the ground on the bench and went to the front of the class.

Just then Karan came laughing and hi-fiving his friends. He passed me, but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Hey Mr. Slave." I smiled sweetly.

Karan didn't say anything and just looked at me.

I looked around the class and saw everyone looking at us. They knew whenever I and Karan came face to face there was drama. I most certainly didn't want to disappoint them.

"Hello people. I have an announcement to make. I hope everyone know the infamous Karan. Right?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"We had a little bet over the holidays, in which obviously I won." I lifted my collar. "So the prize of the bet was that Karan will be my slave for a week. So give a loud round of applause for Karan a.k.a Mr. Slave for the week."

Everyone hooted and clapped.

"But the real announcement is that as I'm the master, I declare that Karan will be the slave of not only me but my entire class for the first day, then for my group for next three days and mine for the last day and the weekend."

"Whaat??" Karan looked at me clearly shocked.

"Isn't that wonderful people? So today whatever work you have you can tell Karan and he won't refuse or take revenge later. If he does his punishment will be extended." I declared with a smug smile on my face.

Everyone clapped and hooted. Karan was seething with anger. I know for a fact that there were many people who hated Karan and wouldn't let this opportunity to slip out their hand whatsoever. I walked to my bench and acted to be shocked.