FUN TIME

Halfway through the movie I found Kush sliding his hands around my waist. I gave a yelp of surprised. He pulled me to him so that I was pressed against his side. I started blushing and felt Kush chuckle besides me. After some time I relaxed in his embrace. We watched the whole movie in the same position with Kush making a comment here and there.

     The movie had just ended when the doorbell rang.

   "Catch this its hot!" Shirley shouted and threw the pizza box at me after I opened the door for her.

   I caught it and rushed to the kitchen table. I was setting plates and Kush was cleaning the mess. She looked at him supiciously and narrowed her eyes at me. I blushed and looked away.

     "What did you do?" She asked.

     "Nothing." I said.

     "Then why are you blushing?" She asked.

     "Because you are assuming some things, which clearly didn't happen." I mumbled.

     "Ohh. Sorry." She apoligized.

     "It's okay. Let's eat the pizza." I said.

    "Kush." I called him out.

     And the next thing I know he is behind me with his hands on my waist.

     "At your service ma'am." He whispered in my ears.

     I blushed again.

     We heard someone clearing their throat and Kush dropped his hands to his side.

    "Hi. I think we need an official introduction." Shirley said. "I'm Shirley. Rhea's best friend."

   "Hi. I'm Kush. Rhea's best boyfriend." He said.

    I chuckled.

    Shirley eyed him warningly and I instantly stopped laughing.

   "So me being her best friend should warn you that if Rhea has even one tear in her eye because of you, belive me when I assure  you will wish you never knew me." She threatened him.

    I was shocked because Shirley was never the one who threatened.

   "Yes, Shirley. I promise you I will not do any such thing that hurts my princess." Kush assured her.

   "Good." With that she left the kitchen.

   I went and wrapped my hands around Kush's torso and rested my head on his shoulders. He put his hands on top of my hands.

   I whispered, "Thank you."

   "For what?" He asked

   "For promising that too Shirley. It means the world to me."

  "Hey silly. You are my world how can I not take care of you." He said.

   "Guys! You have plenty of time to do cheesy stuff later. I'm hungry. I want to eat the cheesy pizza." We heard Shirley shout.

   Kush chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

   Kush gave me a squeeze and we went out.

    We had our dinner and lots of threats and comments being passed between Shirley and Kush. I was so happy. My two most important people in the world were together and happy with me.

    Little did I know that all of this was short-lived.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------