The fight!!!

It was true that when you want time to wait and savour the moments it seems to be on fire and runs, when you want it to go fast it will pace at snail's speed rubbing it in your face.

        The 5 days I was with my friends seem to fly away, we hardly noticed that it was the last day we all would be here in Goa. Whatever happened I would never regret this trip in my life.

         I realised some things during this trip. Shrishti was not as bad as we made her to be. Remove her whining and she is actually a lot of fun. I could bear her in school. Abhishek and Manali had started spending a lot of times together. It felt Manali was drifting away from me. Shirley was as she is. The fun-loving, bubbly self.Aniket and her kept flirting back and forth. I wonder if something was up with them. Lastly Aditya, he was so considerate and loving, if I didn't love Kush I would defintely start having a crush on him. We continued with our plan, sometimes gifting her shells necklace, sometimes small soft toys or chocolates.

          Today was our last day and we were all hanging around on the beach.

           "Rhea!" I heard someone shout.

           I looked up to see Harsh with Aditya there. They waved me to call me there.

            "What happened guys?"

           "Well your little brother here has an amazing plan of proposing Manali?"

           "And what would dat be?" I asked.

           "He wants to spell it out in sand?" He asked hopefully.

            I turned to Harsh and he was looking at me expectantly.

           "We are having a serious thought after this because this plan is amazing and I doubt I already have a bhabhi." I told him. (A/N: Bhabhi= sister-in-law)

           "You never know." He said.

           I glared at him playfully.

  "Ok, you can bond later. Right now you need to tell Manali to go to her room so that we can do it. It can't have the danger of her been here." Adi said.

           "Of course."          

            I skipped happily towards where Manali and Shirley were sitting and chatting.          

           I pulled Shirley to a side and explained her the arrangement, but I told her she needed to be with Manali to ensure she didn't snoop around.          

              "Hey Manali.

             "What happened there?" She asked eyeing Harsh and Aditya 

             "Oh nothing. You know Harsh. He's being an ass." I told her.

              She just nodded.

           "Listen I have a favor to ask you. Let's go inside and play some indoor games. I'm bored sitting here." I told her.

             "Okay."

            "You go ahead I will just come in a bit."

            She shrugged and went in with Shirley.

I grabbed the guys by their collars and halted them.

            "Whoa. That's called man-handling. I can sue you." Aniket said.