The New Year

A/N:I'm alive!!!yeeaahhhh...but you probably knew that....super sorry for being MIA for soo long...but I had exams...like the most crucail ones for my career...they're done now...so I'm gonna upload more often....

Thank you everyone for sticking to it for so loooonnnggggg.....

LUV YA'LL!!

PEVIOUSLY:

We nodded and walked towards our house content. We fell into our normal conversation all awkward silence disappearing. 

       When we reached home we decided to meet after 2 hours to just hang out with each other. 

       That's how I had one of the best days that day. 

The days that followed were much better. We fell into a comfortable routine which consisted of going to school, walking back home with Kush, studying, hanging out with friends and back home. 

I felt content. I didn't need anything more in life.

         My terms came up and we gave it easily. The finals were in a month. One sunday we just had our lunch, Kush and I were studying when Kush's mom came to my place.

         We didn't think anything since she and my mom were friends so she often came to my place to gossip. 

         Suddenly my mom called both of us out. 

         "Hi aunty." I greeted Kush's mom. 

         "Hello."

         "So, what happened?" Kush asked.

         "Your 9th is coming to an end. Next year will be very crucial for you. I know you both are comfortable studying with each other. But you need some proffessional guidance for next year. So you know where you want to go for tuitions?" My mom asked.

         We knew that we wouldn't be able to study without classes next year, so we didn't argue on that part. But we didn't know which classes to go. I wanted to go to the class my friends went to, while Kush wanted to go to the class his friends went to, but we didn't want to get separated. 

            So we decided to go to neither of the class and find some new class. 

           "I don't know." I said. 

           "We will go to same class. So whatever you decide will be fine by us." Kush said and I nodded. 

           "So there is this class called Kalrashukla. Its new for 10th." Kush's mom suggested.

           "They are existing in science stream, right?" Mom asked. 

           "Yes. But now they have started 10th class too. I guess they can go there. The have good faculty its really nice." Kush's mom suggested. 

           "Let's go and check it out once. Then if they like we can get them enrolled."

          "Sure." 

           We went back to my room and the moms were gossiping about something. 

 That week on wednesday we went to check out the class.

           To say I was amazed was an understatement. We was huge with six-seven classrooms with centralised air conditioning. It was amazing. I fell in love with it. 

           We went to the office and they explained us the system. It was very good. I was pretty impressed. We decided that we would join the classes.