Is it Rose Day Today????!!!!!

I woke up and remembered the last night. I checked my contacts to make sure that I have Alex's number just to be sure that last night wasn't a dream. I sighed in relief when I saw it in my list. When I went out for breakfast I saw I big bouquet of flowers waiting for me. There was every colour of rose you could imagine. Red, white, baby pink, dark pink, yellow, orange, purple, lemon. I was stunned.

Mom cleared her throat. I looked at her. She was eyeing me suspiciously but a teasing smile on her face. She asked, " Who is it Shirley? Someone from school? After the re-union?" I shrugged I myself didn't know who it was.

"Well," I heard my mom say," It had a note that said from your best friend and sorry. I didn't you had a best friend after Rhea."

Realization struck me and it dawned me that the beautiful flowers were sent by Rhea. That girl is so sweet.

"Mom I don't have any other best friend apart from Rhea." She looked at me confused. I sat down at the table and explained that happened yesterday. By the end of the story she was very excited.

"I want to talk to Rhea now." Mom said jumping excitedly.

"Mom you know Rhea isn't a morning person. You talk to her from office." Mom pouted like a small puppy. But I was determined. Rhea was very bad in morning its best not to talk to her.

Mom reluctantly agreed and left for office. I had my breakfast and was going to have a bath when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone. When I opened the door I was shocked to see Alex there.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and faded low waist jeans. His hair was wet,probably from a bath and his blue eyes shone. There were roses in his hand. He caught me checking him out. A blush appeared on my cheeks and I forced it down.

"Hi good morning.  It’s ok if I come inside and then you check me out. I know I am the most handsome person. But you can at least let me in."

I rolled my eyes and let him in. He handed me the roses and stood there. He raised an eyebrow and I did the same.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me to sit and make myself at home?" He asked. 

"Yeah sure. By the way what's with everyone today? Is today rose day? First Rhea now you?"

"I didn't know Rhea gave you roses otherwise I would have given you chocolates." He said shrugging easily.

"And why would you that?" I asked.

He suddenly dropped down on his knees, "because Shirley I love you. I knew it since yesterday. I couldn't sleep yesterday night. All I could do was think about you. I love you Shirley with all my heart and soul."

I was shocked. I couldn't move or say anything I was standing there with my mouth open. Just as I was coming back to my senses, I heard laughs I looked and saw Alex laughing his ass off. I frowned.

"Oh- shi-rley dat-dat was so hil-ario-us." He managed to say between the laugh.

Finally even I had to laugh at my stupidity. I smacked his arm. After some time we both sobered and I asked him," Why did you come here so early?"

"There are two reasons, first to make your morning good. Girls say that their morning goes good if they see me." He smirked. I couldn't help but laugh.

   "

Ok Mr. Attitude, the reason better be good or kicking out your ass from my place."

"Oh! Ouch! That hurts."He said in fake horror. I sighed and he said," The reason is our deal."

"Now! You want to know about it now? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes Shirley I'm sure I want to know it and that to now." He said determinedly.

"Hmmmm okay. I will tell you. But let me go and have a bath. You make yourself at home." I said and left. I came back after twenty minutes and found Alex talking to one of my soft toys in my room. Mind you, I have twenty soft toys and I love all of them.

I cleared my throat and he caught my eye smiling sheepingly. I just smiled back and went to the hall. He followed back.

I asked, "Want coffee?"

He refused and asked me to start. And I started the tale of my best friend-Rhea Raheja.

*****************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Sry guyzz its short....bt v hv xams & iv been busy studying.....nxt part up as soon as possible!!!

Thnxxxxx......

Plzzz vote & cmnt

Love....