the first fight

this chap is dedicated to my school friend Aditya shah. hes been an awesome frnd and wanted to thank him for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  After that we left our place to go to the gaming arcade.

        "Finally the love birds arrive." Manali sighed.

        I looked around to see all my guy friends looking at me with wide eyes, while all my girlfriends were eye-raping Kush. I shot daggers at them and Kush just smirked.

       "Who are you and what have you done to our Rhea?" Abhishek spoke up.

       I just laughed and sat beside Manali with Kush following the suit.

       He leaned and whispered in my ear, "I hope you haven't forgotten our challenge."

      I just shook my head and whispered back, "Game on."

      He laughed heartily and my friends gave him a weird look. He just shook his head at them.

      We all slipped into comfortable conversation for some time.

       After that we headed towards the bowling alley. The guys went to pay for the game while we girls headed towards the washroom. After finishing my business we decided to leave, when Manali motioned me to wait. I stayed back and waited everyone to leave.

      "Rhea, what's going on?" She asked me giving me the look.

      "Nothing. Why?" I acted oblivious. Damn! The girl knew me too well.

      "Rhea I'm not a fool," she rolled her eyes. "Now tell me what happened."

      I sighed and told her about our small challenge. At the end of it she looked at me with a pointed look.

      "Look Rhea, I know Kush is a good guy. He will never hurt you purposefully, but still you need to be careful. Guys are jerks. Don't do anything that you wil regret." She told me.

     I went and hugged her.

     "I know you are worried about me and thank you so much. I wil see to it that I don't do anything that will end me getting hurt." I smiled.

     "Good. Let's go out."

     "Wait I have a question for you. What's going on between you and Aditya?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

      She blushed in return.

      "Awwww you have a crush on him don't you?" I gushed.

      "Shut up. Let's go." She dragged me out.

      I just laughed. When we went out I saw everyone wearing shoes.

      "Hey Manali, I have your shoe size." Aditya called out.

      I winked at her and she just blushed.

      I went to Kush since he had an extra pair of shoes and I assumed it was mine.

      I sat on the bench and wore my shoes.

      "Your friends are very intresting." Kush told me in a hushed tone so no-one could hear.

     "Thank you?" It came out more as a question, "Did something happen?" I asked.

     "Except Pooja eye-raping me and Abhishek doing the same to you, they are good." He told me.