Things get worse!

• Dedicated to Krushal Pabari

Yayy!!!!! An early update!!!!!

Ennjjooyy!!!!!!!!!

dedicated to my friend KRUSHAL PABARI(KUSH 4 u)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I wondered if things could get worse, but I think for god it was a challenge. Needless to say the trip back was silent and uninteresting. With everyone minding their own business,there is only so much fun you can have.

     All I wanted to do right now is go and meet Kush and tell him everything. I’m pretty sure he knows the right things to say.

     We arrived at school later in the evening . I  went home and went to sleep.

     I felt someone run their hand through my hair. I opened my eyes to see my mom.

     “Hey sweety.”

      “Hi mom.” I yawned.

      “How was your trip?” She asked.

      “It was good.” I told her not wanting to get into details.

      I hugged her. I wanted to curl into a small ball and just cry my heart out. I knew it wasn’t an option. She would bug me till I tell her the entire truth. I couldn’t tell her right now.

      “Sweetheart, I know something is wrong. But I won’t hound you with answers. I will give you space. Just know I will be here whenever you are ready to talk.” She said.

         I don’t know how but somehow she always knew if something was wrong with me.

        We went out to have dinner. I reminisced all the beautiful memories on the dinner table. We laughed heartily.

          I wondered why Kush didn’t come to meet me, I let it go since I was exhausted mentally and physically.

           The net day,I woke up bright and early. I was somewhat in a good mood, since I would be meeting my love today.

            I got ready and skipped to Kush’s place.

          Sakina opened the door.

          “Hi Rhea!” she greeted me.

          “Hey. How are you ? What’s going on ?”  I asked.

          “I have won my talent parade again.” She beamed at me.

           She was just so beautiful. I envied her at times.

           “Congratulations! I know you would win it.”

           She was so happy.

            “Umm Saki, where is Kush?” I ask her.

            “Ohh. He’s out. He went just  minutes ago. Said had his class a bit early.” Saki said.

             “Ohhhkkk. Thank you babe!” I hug her and leave.

             I pack my bag and get ready to go to class.

            Kunal met me in class.

           “Hey.” I say.

           “Hi Rhea.” He said shyly, with a tinge of red on his cheeks. He looked so cute.