23

Y/n is you, but many feel more comfortable picturing Y/n as an OC.

I found an art on Pinterest (not mine I can't even draw a flower bro) that portrays how I personally imagine her while writing her. I know that the art style is so much different from TR's, but the features and literally everything about it are so similar and I thought you guys need a visual example.

 I know that the art style is so much different from TR's, but the features and literally everything about it are so similar and I thought you guys need a visual example

If anyone knows the artist, please credit them in the comments!
Thank you and happy reading <33

***

You didn't sleep a wink that night.

Manjiro's image was stuck in your mind, so shiny that you were trying your best to find one dark spot on it to stop the hurricane of unwanted emotions flowing through your heart.

It was not happening. You wouldn't let it happen again. It was probably just the vibe that made you feel the way you felt at that moment. There's no way he made you feel it!

However, when getting ready for your date with the girls and your phone buzzed, you threw it to the other side of the room feeling yet another flood passing in your chest seeing his text message.

It was clear that you were bothered by something to whoever looked at your face, your eyes were so puffy and the dark circles under them were so huge that the second Emma and Hina saw they asked if you were feeling well.

Of course, you found your way out of their interrogation by saying your new neighbors had been noisy the night before and you didn't get much sleep. But even though you tried your hardest to keep up with their pace when strolling the mall, you were still barely able to stand on your feet.

Emma was the kind of person to take shopping too seriously. She didn't care about your tiredness, she still made you two search shop to shop for three hours straight for the perfect gift for her friend's boyfriend, finding the smallest mistakes in anything you suggested.

"Come on, girls," she said, walking ahead as you and Hina followed, going on your fourth hour. "There's another store we haven't checked out. We will definitely find what we're looking for there."

"Okay, just one second," you panted, out of breath, throwing yourself on one of the mall seats. "Make it a minute and I'll even become your guide if you want me to."

"Y/n! Don't be a party boomer," Emma whined, grabbing you by the wrist, trying to pull you to get up as you tiredly groaned for her to quit it, eyes closed with sleepiness.

"Maybe we should take a little break," Hina suggested, seeming tired herself. "I know a nearby cafe. How about we sit there for a while before continuing?"

"Are you sure?" Emma let go of your arm, facing her other friend. "Some shops close early cuz it's the weekend you know."

"It's fine, we'll go back to shopping as fast as we relax our feet a bit," she said, taking a glance at you loudly snoring on the bench, already out. "Plus, I think Y/n really needs it..."