26

"I was waiting for this."

The blow was hard, loud enough to echo through the silent space, and hard enough for Kisaki to fall off a level down and get thrown onto a wrecked car.

"Baji beat down Kisaki!" You heard the Valhalla crowd cheering, their voices rising in celebration, minds filled with excitement.

"I'm gonna rearrange your fuckin' face!!" Baji yelled, a smug smile on his face as he looked down at Kisaki, whose blood dripped down, struggling to stand.

"Stop it! Baji!" Draken shouted amidst the loud cheering.

"We came here to take him back!!" Mitsuya continued, irritated as ever.

When it seemed like the fight was in Baji's favor, everything changed with the sudden interruption of the third-division vice-captain. Pulling Baji from his back collar, he threw him with great force, his body thudding down hard on the cars.

"Baji!" You called out, running as fast as you could in hopes of getting there before any more attacks on him would occur. How reckless was that move? He attacked him regardless of all the fourth division members circling, was he dumb enough to think he would survive that?

No wonder he needed your help. Of course he would need your help. He knew that Kisaki was hard to attack alone, your role was to stop what was now happening. If anyone was dumb in this situation, it was you for not trusting him and letting your suspicions get in the way of the plan you two worked on.

"You okay, Kisaki?" The guy asked his captain.

"Buzzing, buzzing... Like a damn fly circling around me," he uttered, his voice dripping with disdain. He turned his gaze towards Baji and he nodded curtly, still struggling to stand straight. "Swat him dead."

Baji stood up once more, facing off against Kisaki with confidence. "Let's see you try, Kisaki," he challenged.

Just then, Chifuyu stood up in front of Baji, his arms spread open, his bruised face harshly staring down at him, blocking his way up there.

"Huh?!" you exclaimed, utterly confused and startled by the sight that you found yourself stopping your pace.

"Chifuyu?" Baji asked, puzzled as well, but managing to flash a threatening stare at the boy. "The fuck you doing?"

Chifuyu didn't answer, he just stood still in his spot, keeping that straight determined face. "Outta my way, Chifuyu," Baji warned again, to which Chifuyu finally spoke.

"Baji-San, please don't do this," he started, his arms unmoved, trying not to sound as desperate as he was feeling. "If you take down Kisaki now, you'll be going against Mikey-Kun."

Baji's eyes narrowed as he heard Chifuyu's words, his eyebrows furrowing. "If you want to save Toman from Kisaki," Chifuyu continued, his voice firm and unyielding. "Now's not the time-"

But before he could end his statement, Baji swung the metal pipe and struck him in the face, throwing him on the ground. "Stay outta this, Chifuyu," he said, his tone leaving no room for further arguments, and climbed up. "I kept you beside me so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think and what you want."

"I'm the first division vice-captain!!" Chifuyu shouted in response, getting back on his feet. "I'm here to protect you, Baji-San!!"

The guy halted, turning to the determined boy facing him, glaring at his sight. "If you really wanna get past me, Then I won't hold back!!"

"Do it."

His calmness made Chifuyu's blood boil even more. He ground his teeth, his breath becoming sharp and fast. "You got ten seconds," he added, counting them down.