Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {29}

Sam's POV:

Man, this Jason dude is really taking things too far. If he knows that Lucky no longer likes him, then he should just back off and find some other girl. There are so many other pretty girls in the world besides Lucky. Well, to me Lucky is the most beautiful girl in the world, but seriously can't he just move on already?! Like, get a life and stay out of Lucky's!

Since Lucky mentioned that he was older than me and possibly stronger, I decided to get in shape. I went to the gym everyday, Lucky never came with me, because she thought it was a stupid idea and it would never work. But, that's where she is wrong! It so totally will work, she just needs to give it some time. So far, I have gained a few muscles, not much though. And I've been trying to get Lucky to come with today, so she could see how well I've been doing.

"It's actually a fun place, Lucks. It's inside the mall and there's a really cool teen place." I said to her.

"I don't know, what if Danny like finds out or something?" Lucky replied.

"You're going to the mall, not some wrestling arena or something!"

Stinkin' Danny is always ruining our fun.

"I know, I'm sorry."

Lucky came over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Oh, wow, you do feel stronger." she said.

"See, what'd I tell you?"

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

So, then the next time I went to the gym, Lucky accompanied me. But, at that time, I really wish she didn't. I've noticed that there are always a lot of girls there at the gym, but not normal girls like Lucky. They're more like Crystal; sluts. I've always tried my best to stay as far away from them as possible and I knew that today I was going to have to try just as hard.

And I did, but it didn't help. I still ended up losing Lucky in the end. I so totally regretted bring Lucky there, but there's nothing I can do now, but try to get her back. Anyway, here's what happened there:

I walked over to the weights, when Lucky had gone to the bathroom and some blonde headed girl strutted over to me. I ignored her at first, but she wouldn't leave me alone until I talked to her. Finally, in the end, she just kissed me and at the same time Lucky came out and saw us together.

"Oh, now I see why you're always so crazy about going to the gym!" she said.

"No, I swear, Lucky, I love you and only you!" I told her.

I tried to explain to her that there was nothing going on between us two, but she totally took it the wrong way.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Home!"

"Wait, let me take you home."

I went with her back to Danny's house, but the whole way back Lucky wouldn't even look at me let alone talk. Before she could go inside, I grabbed Lucky and pulled her to me.

"Hey, come on, I didn't even kiss her back!" I said.

Lucky just pushed me away and stormed into the house.

'Oh great, what am I gonna do now?' I thought to myself. 'We'll never be together, will we?'

A/N: Yea, short ch. i noe, rlly rlly sry.

I felt like I don't have many Sam POVs, so I decided to make this ch. in his POV.

Hope u guyz like & sry to keep u waitin for so long! :D