Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {27}

Lucky's POV:

Now let me tell you about the second date, wow, it really taught me something. It was a weird experience and it's just as memorable as the first date, which was only a week old. Sam had decided to take me to a movie theater to watch 'The Fighter' and man, was it awesome?! We were sitting in like the fifth row, I think and Sam let me bought whatever I wanted, so I did without hesitation. I got the extra large popcorn, plus the extra large soda, in case I got thirsty, because I knew the movie was gonna be extra long, as I was bound to get bored at some time.

While we watched, Sam had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and my head rested on his chest. I ate a little and then watched a little. In the middle, I was lost and got bored. Sam was watching the movie intensely and didn't seem to notice my lack of interest in it, so I turned to my side and decided to take a few into my surroundings. I noticed that there was a big, old guy sitting next to me.

He seemed to be grumbling about something and holding a bottle of who knows what in his hand. He noticed me staring and gave me a small smile, saying, "The screen's over there, sweetheart."

I wrinkled my nose at his smelly breath and then turned my head back to the movie. Whoever that guy was put whatever was in his hand down and got up and left the room, probably to go use the bathroom or something. I looked back at Sam, he was still stuck on the movie, so I reached down and looked at the bottle.

'Hmm, what is this?' I thought to myself.

I sniffed it and it smelled sorta gross, but also sorta good. I looked around and leaned forward to get a taste, but then realized something, the old guy probably put it in his mouth, so I then got an idea. I took the bottle and then dumped some of it in my soda cup, then I took a taste. It was sorta good at first, but then it got better.

Sam finally noticed me dumping it in there and quickly pulled it out of my hand.

"Lucky, what are you doing?!" he cried.

"I'm j-just drinkin' some soda." I said.

"This isn't soda, it's rum!"

"But, it tastes so good, I want more!"

I tried to drink some more of it, but Sam pulled it out of my hand. I grabbed it back and then I heard some music playing, I looked around to find the source and figured out where it was coming from. It was someone's ring tone, it was playing a song by David Archuleta called Somethin' About Love. I then got up and started dancing along with it, while I danced I had thrown the rum, as Sam called it, somewhere and could hear people cheering.

Sam grabbed me and pulled me over his shoulder like he was carrying a sack of potatoes. He set me down outside and on a bench.

"Mmm, you should've had some, it tastes so good!" I told him.

Sam didn't respond, instead he put his hand behind the back of my hand and leaned in and gave me a big kiss!

"You dance lovely, but you are a bit naive." he said softly.

"But, you still love me, right?" I wrapped my arms around Sam's neck.

"Of course I do. Alright now let's get you home."

"No home!"

Sam chuckled and picked me up bride style.

"Ok, then where'd you like to go?" he asked.

"Hmm, park!" I answered.

"Alright then, park it is!"

"Yay!"