Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {32}

Lucky's POV:

"H-hey, Ivan." I managed to stutter out.

Immediately, Ivan's face broke out into a huge smile and I relaxed a little.

"Oh, I heard Mike was here and thought I'd come give you a little visit." he answered.

I nodded my head slightly, then turned my head towards Mike, he was staring at his hands.

"Oh."

"So, how are you and Sam doing?"

I snapped my head up and I felt the heat rising in my face once again.

"We're...fine, I guess." I said.

"Cool. He must really love you, I can tell from the love bite. He gave it to you, didn't he?" I put my hands to my neck and sure enough I could feel the hickey.

"No," I felt tears arising in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, Ivan!"

I started crying, because of how stupid I was. I was worse than what Sam did. Just because he cheated on me, doesn't mean I should do the same thing. Plus, I was being an even bigger slut than that blonde was. What's the matter with me? Why did I do this? Why did I do this to me? To Mike? And Ivan? And most importantly, why did I do this to Sam?

I knew why. Jason. He was the reason why I did this. I guess something in me knew that he was watching my every move and that he was still out there for me, so I guess some part of me wanted to show him that I had nothing with Sam or Mike. I guess it wanted to prove to him that I was just an even bigger slut than he was a man whore.

But, was this really the right decision? Man, I really needed to talk to someone about this and I knew just who to do it with.

Before Mike -- who I highly doubt would say something right now  --, or Ivan could say anything, I bolted out of the room. I felt bad about leaving those two in such an awkward position, but there was nothing else I could do about it now. I passed Danny in the kitchen and I knew he was about to say something to me, but I never got him a chance to.

I ran to Kassie's house, which wasn't too far from mine and knocked loudly on her door. It was soon opened by Kassie herself, I walked in and went up to her room, before completely exploding into a million tears.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down and tell me what's wrong." Kassie said.

I explained to her what's been happening over the past few days and waited for her to find a solution to my problems.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, when I was done.

"Well, I just think you should apologize to them."

"I did!"

"And?"

"I ran out before they could say anything else."

Kassie sighed and thought some more.

"Alright, do this. Go talk to them again and tell them why you did this. They'll understand, I know Mike, he totally loves you and Ivan's a real sweet guy, he'll get it!" she finally said.

"And what about Sam?" I replied.

"Just give it some time, sooner or later, everything will work out fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive?"

"Thanks so much, Kas!" I exclaimed, giving her a huge bear hug.

"Aw, you're welcome, Lucks!" she hugged me back.

I took Kassie's advice and talked to the guys about what happened and why I did what I did. And just like Kassie said, they totally did understand and we were all friends again! But, Sam and I were still not back together, but I didn't know if that was for the better or for the worse.