Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {16}

Sam's POV:

After a few days, I realized what Danny meant when he said, "Believe me, it's not that easy." I realized that behind Lucky's sweet complexion, I saw how bossy she really could be. She kept ordering me and Danny around. She was in her bedroom, sitting on her bed, and calling either me or Danny every few seconds. Danny and I kept rushing back and forth into her room and into the kitchen.

"Sam!" I heard Lucky called me for the probably the tenth time today.

"Coming, Lucky!" I called back.

I ran into her room and saw her holding an empty bowl.

"I want more cookies, please." she said sweetly.

I sighed deeply.

"Unless it's too much for you."

"No, no, I'll get it right away."

I ran back downstairs and got some more cookies for Lucky.

'Man, it's as if she's pregnant.' I thought to myself.

When I got back up to Lucky's room, I saw Danny in there, scowling at her.

"Lucky, you can't keep this up. It's your fault too." he was saying to her.

Lucky had her hands crossed over her stomach and she looked mad.

"Hey, Danny, it's alright. Besides, I'm getting a lot of exercise this way." I replied.

Danny sighed deeply and looked at me, then looked back at Lucky.

"You wanna go to Sam's house?" he asked Lucky.

She just shrugged her shoulders and looked towards me.

"If it's alright with you. I don't think she'll boss you around too much when she's with you."

"Alright."

Lucky tried to get off the bed, but she ended up hurting her leg. So, I walked over to her and picked her up again in bridal style. I started walking out of the room and down the stairs. As I walked down the stairs, I tried to think of something to talk about. Then something popped into my mind. Something I should've noticed a long time ago, but never really did.

"Hey, Lucky, how come I've never seen your parents?" I asked her.

She looked at me for a long moment, then sighed deeply.

"They're dead." she finally answered.

I stared at her, confused.

"So, then who do you live with?"

"Danny."

"I see that, but-"

"Look," she interrupted me. "A couple years ago, my mom and dad died in a car accident and since Danny was older than me, he promised to take care of me. You're the only person that knows this. We have no one else in this world. And you cannot tell anyone else, got it? 'Cause if you do then you'll never ever see Danny ever again. 'Cause we'll be in an orphanage and we might even get separated!"

"Don't worry, I won't say anything." Wow, I never knew Lucky has been through this much.

"Good."

By now we were at my house and going up the stairs to my room. I gently placed Lucky down on my bed and then started to clean up a little around. I walked back over to Lucky, she was looking around my room.

"Alright, you want anything to eat? Or drink?" I asked her.

"Um, you got any soda?" she answered.

"Yeah, I'll be right back."

I walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen, where i spotted my mom.

"Hey, mom, you know Danny? Well, his sister's here and I was wondering if you could make us some snacks." I said to her.

"Sure. Give me a sec." she replied.

Mom gave me a plate full of different types of fruit and she gave me a strawberry milkshake. I took it upstairs with me and saw Lucky looking at it.

"My mom's very health consious." I told her.

After giving her the plate, I went underneath my bed and took out a bag of chips and two cans of Redbull. I handed one of the sodas to Lucky and sat down on the bed. We talked a little and then Lucky soon fell asleep. After she did, I carried her back to her house and set her down on her bed. Then I left. I had a great day, I spent so much time with her. I was happy. And couldn't wait to see how tomorrow would be like with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ok, so this ch. waz like... BORING 2 me!

& i hope the next ch. will b better.