Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {30}

Sam's POV:

Ever since Lucky caught me kissing some other girl -- who I didn't even kiss -- she hasn't talked to me since. I don't know if she still thinks of me as her secret boyfriend or not, but I didn't really get a chance to see her. I've been mostly keeping my distance because of what Danny told me a couple days later. I was over at his house the next day and he told me something about Lucky.

"Hey, Sam, I've noticed since yesterday, Lucky's been feelin' sorta down." he said.

"Yeah, wonder why." I replied, even though I knew exactly why.

"I think it's because of some guy."

I snapped my head up and my eyes widened.

"Hey, can you do me a favor and help me bug Lucky's phone?" Danny said.

"What? Why would you need to do that? Don't you trust her?" I scoffed.

"Well, yeah, but I just hate seeing her like this."

I soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs, looking up I saw Lucky. Once she saw me and Danny together, she groaned and trotted back up the stairs.

"I wonder what's wrong, but she won't tell me! Can you talk to her for me? She likes you."

"I..." I trailed off as I thought about that. That would be a good chance to be able to spend some alone time with her. "Alright, I'll see what I can do."

I went upstairs to her room, but she wasn't there, so I went back downstairs and told Danny that.

"What do you mean she's not there?!" he cried.

"I mean, she's not there." I replied.

Danny ran upstairs and barged in through the door, I followed.

"Uh hey?" Lucky said, coming out of the bathroom.

"Where were you?!" Danny demanded.

"Bathroom."

"Well, before you go anywhere, tell me or Sam first."

"So, I have to tell you two that I'm going to the bathroom, for what?"

Before Lucky and Danny could start arguing or anything, I stopped them.

"Ok Danny, as we can both see, Lucky is alright and not in any danger, so we can go now." I said.

Danny sighed and reluctantly walked back downstairs, before I followed him, I blew a kiss to Lucky, but she just stuck her tongue out at me.