31

DCBS: Chapter 31

Ji Tong hid in a corner with a guilty conscience, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

Unexpectedly, he turned out to be a stumbling block on the host’s growth path.

He had obviously been serving the host conscientiously!

…It was just that in the process of serving the host, he couldn’t resist the temptation of food and was a bit greedy.

Every night when he came to the basketball team, he did nothing but eat late-night snacks and sincerely cheer when admiring the healthy human body. He had no intention of usurping the throne.

Who would’ve thought that this group of superficially tall and mighty high school students would like a child who loved to eat and gave exaggerated praise!

Ji Tong’s data was running quickly as he tried to find a solution.

Now the basketball team couldn’t be counted on for the time being. The motionless task panel confirmed their loyalty to him.

The host still had the people from the bakery and the third class in his social network.

The former had too few people. There was only the owner He Shiwen, the pastry chef and the child Xing Xing. The age difference was very large. They got along well with the host but it was closer to the care of kind elders and the dependence of a child. This obviously didn’t meet the requirements of the task.

The latter did meet the conditions but most of them were temporarily not excellent. The vengeful Ji Tong still remembered how they blindly targeted the host at the beginning. Today, they were infected by his virus and weren’t very reliable no matter how he thought about it. At most, they were just an alternative.

The friends the host met in the Pei family in the past were even less useful.

In this way, he could only allow the host to meet new people.

He couldn’t imagine how the cold and not very talkative host would take the initiative to make friends.

Ji Tong thought about it and changed to a low-key voice that was ordinary and featureless. He whispered in Pei Qingyuan’s mind, “Ruan Ruan, this weekend is the city’s basketball league and you can meet a lot of peers. Maybe you can meet a suitable task target…”

With the host’s handsome figure and outstanding ball skills, it definitely wouldn’t be difficult for him to convince a group of high school students from other schools who were defeated by him. This was a very common novel routine.

Pei Qingyuan’s mood was very subtle now. Before testing the reliability, he already had a vague expectation in his heart.

After all, if he was asked this question then he would probably choose Ji Tong as well.

He didn’t know why.

Perhaps this was the magical charm of a smart beauty.

At this moment, he heard the unfamiliar voice of the system that had obviously become cautious and the only remaining sense of loss in Pei Qingyuan’s heart disappeared. He comforted Ji Tong, “It’s okay, use your original voice.”

He still preferred the energetic, young male voice.

Ji Tong instantly sighed with relief. He regained his vigor and solemnly promised, “Ruan Ruan, I will definitely be a smart watch in this basketball game and I won’t use the human child form to add chaos to the host!”

He had to be wary of naive high school students who were easily seduced by cuteness!

Pei Qingyuan heard this and inexplicably remembered the various envious eyes he received today.