112

DCBS: Chapter 112

This might be the first time in Zhang Yun’s life that he deeply regretted the wild words he usually uttered.

He never expected to encounter such a strange thing as people rushing to be cursed at.

It was really scary.

After a few seconds, the frightened Zhang Yun raised the courage to leave his seat and rushed out of the classroom.

Ouyang Yu tried to chase him. “Zhang Yun, where are you going:? I’m not done yet—”

Zhang Yun ran faster. “I’m going to the bathroom! Don’t follow me!”

Between him and Ouyang Yu, someone must be crazy.

As for Ji Tong…

Blame him for being cheap and owing others.

Ji Tong and Ouyang Yu looked at each other and sighed. They returned to their respective seats sadly.

Pei Qingyuan walked into the classroom at this time. Now he was busy every day. Under Xiao Jianping’s communication, some professional courses with too basic content could be dispensed with. This would allow him more time to spend on preparing for the competition.

The moment he came in, he saw Ji Tong’s listless appearance and immediately asked, “What’s wrong?”

Ji Tong didn’t answer and immersed himself in drawing something on paper. Two minutes later, a small note was quietly handed to Pei Qingyuan.

The paper depicted an octopus with hair. The hair that should’ve stood up high on its head collapsed like a withering rose and there was a sentence next to it: The hedgehog’s head has changed.

He added a melancholy crying face.

Pei Qingyuan was originally a bit tired while his mind was filled with various professional knowledge. Now he couldn’t help laughing and his mood suddenly became light.

Ji Tong handed him the note to complain and looked like a schoolboy.

It reminded Pei Qingyuan of the watch screen that used to bloom pink flowers.

Many small, fiery emotions flooded his heart.

It was a pity that they were now in the classroom.

…He hated collective living.

He hated the mission panel as well.

Therefore, Pei Qingyuan just reached out and rubbed the head of the teenager next to him.

Ji Tong protested in a dissatisfied manner. “I just sorted out my hairstyle.”

Now Pei Qingyuan was very familiar with dealing with hairstyle problems. “It is better to be messy. It can increase the visual height.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Oh.” Ji Tong held his chin and pondered on it for a moment. Then he took the initiative to lean over. “How about you mess it up a bit more?”

Facing these eyes full of longing and expectation, Pei Qingyuan used the ‘proud self-control’ skill necessary for the protagonist of a novel to control other impulses and only let his hand fall on top of the soft hair.

Hated collective life x2, hated the mission panel x2.

Ouyang Yu, who was sitting in front, covered his inexplicably sore cheeks and whispered to his deskmate, “Boys and boys can also be very happy.”