129 Part 2

DCBS: Chapter 129 Part 2

He Shiwen waited in the store early. When he saw them appear, he couldn’t wait to go to the freezer to bring out the cake.

“It is the most beautiful cake I’ve ever made,” He Shiwen smiled and said to Pei Qingyuan. “You are the same as your grandfather. The cake drawing you brought is very good-looking.”

Inside the transparent cake box was a tan planet with a large field of brightly colored flowers on it. Next to the garden stood a bean-green robot and a blue and white dinosaur.

The whole cake was like a fine work of art.

Ji Tong was amazed and asked Pei Qingyuan in his heart, “Why aren’t you on the cake?”

“I am there,” Pei Qingyuan said. “I am just relatively small.”

Ji Tong looked closer again and found a white butterfly parked on the shoulder of the little robot.

This should be a butterfly made of white chocolate.

They said goodbye to He Shiwen with the cake and received an additional card written by He Xingxing in advance.

In the street covered with sunlight, Pei Qingyuan carried a cake. Ji Tong opened the car and smiled while reading it. “Brother Xiao Ji, happy birthday. I hope you will be as cute as before when you grow up. P.S. I will do my homework in my father’s store on the weekends.”

He couldn’t stop laughing. “Is this asking me out?”

Pei Qingyuan also smiled. “Yes, but she came one step late.”

Ji Tong had been accompanying him to do his homework every day since a long time ago.

They returned home with a full load. The coffee table and dining table in the living room were filled with things that Ji Tong took out from the storage space in the blink of an eye.

Today, Pei Qingyuan was going to cook him a rich dinner with complicated procedures so he started preparing it early.

Ji Tong helped him tie the apron straps and discovered a strange thing at the same time.

Hua Hua lay motionless on the balcony like a sculpture.

“Hua Hua?” He called out tentatively.

The cat turned his head and there was a trace of melancholy in the blue eyes.

Then when he saw Pei Qingyuan’s eyes, the melancholy disappeared immediately as if he was frightened.

“I’ll go and cook.”

Pei Qingyuan took a meaningful look at it and walked to the kitchen.

Hua Hua had no choice but to move as well. He slowly walked toward Ji Tong, who was looking dazed.

Ji Tong crouched down and touched his head. “What’s wrong with you?”

It was nothing. He was just being threatened by terrible humans.

Hua Hua’s whiskers moved. For a cat, this sentence was really hard to say.

Thus, he meowed unusually quietly.

“Meow meow meow.” Walk me.

Ji Tong heard clearly but thought he was hallucinating. “Do you want to be walked?”

Hua Hua glanced at his first master holding a kitchen knife in the kitchen and decided to endure the humiliation.

“Meow meow.” I do.

Ji Tong was shocked. “Aren’t you a cat?”

Hua Hua turned his head away, unwilling to meow again.