113

DCBS: Chapter 113

An eerie silence started to spread in different places.

The young teachers in the office clenched their fists in front of them, trying to suppress their laughter.

The teachers were good at English. The older professors pondered over this weird accent for a while before being the first ones to laugh out loud.

“This name is imposing, hahaha.”

“I remember two years ago, the name of the robot that won the championship for our school was also quite strange. Was it called Thick Crab? It was a fully automatic fishing robot. Do you have any impressions of it?”

The class teacher Qi Shao laughed, saving face for poor Ouyang Yu. “This time, it is probably that student who gave the name. He is in this time. He is Xiao Xie of the school of materials.”

“Haha, I said that this style is so familiar.”

“If this name is reported, can it pass?”

For a while, the office was filled with a cheerful air.

The teachers were very open-minded.

However, the number Ouyang Yu lowered his head and stared at the ground, digging at it with his eyes.

He was only a freshman. Why should he endure this…

Senior Xie actually had a previous record. What was Thick Crab?

If they knew this, they would’ve given the naming right to Xie Yuchi in the first place.

It was a lesson that was too painful.

On the other side, Pei Siyou heard Pei Qingyuan pronounce the name in an understated, calm tone and was stunned for several seconds.

Then he looked at his former nephew with the gaze of discovering a new world. “Are you really Xiao Yuan?”

Forget about the jelly bean. Mazefake was too far beyond his understanding of Pei Qingyuan.

It was so much so that he accidentally called out a nickname that had been dusty for many years.

“……” Pei Qingyuan’s understated tone disappeared and his expression froze. “Don’t call me that.”

However, Ji Tong had already heard it. His eyes lit up and he quickly said, “Which yuan?”

Pei Siyou realized that he had made a slip of the tongue and laughed. “The yuan of circle.”

“Why circle?” Ji Tong was still thinking about the host’s appearance as a child. “Is it because his face is very round?”

Xiao Yuan was similar to Ruan Ruan.

It was all based on the word ‘yuan’ to make fun of him.

Uncle Pei really had a good relationship with the host when he was a child.

“His face was okay. It has normal baby fat.” Pei Siyou ignored the cold air that continued to emanate from Pei Qingyuan’s body and patted him on the shoulder. “Relax. I’m complimenting you.”

“When he was one or two years old, his head was shaved. I found that his bone structure was very good and was full everywhere. He would definitely be a handsome little guy in the future. Therefore, I called him Xiao Yuan but only I called him that.”

In front of the elder who witnessed him growing up, Pei Qingyuan’s indifferent aura was useless. He could only watch the smile on Ji Tong’s face become brighter and brighter.