110

DCBS: Chapter 110

The world suddenly turned pink.

Everything was shrouded in fog. There were soft clouds, melted marshmallows and fresh cherries that gently slipped off the cream and fell into wet waves.

The bedroom was obviously extremely silent but there was a faint noise in his consciousness. Ji Tong’s mind was blank. He grasped the corner of the clothes close at hand and his fingertips were heated by the body temperature being transmitted through the thin shirt.

It was a jerky kiss.

His senses became particularly vivid. The noisy voices in the corridor outside the door could be heard, as if someone would push open the door and come in the next second.

At the uneasiness he had never felt before, Ji Tong grabbed the corner of the clothes tighter and tighter. He tried to struggle but was tightly held in the arms of the other person.

It wasn’t until he blushed and was about to lose his breath that Pei Qingyuan let go of the clumsy and cute boy in his arms.

Fresh air poured in and the noise didn’t stop. Ji Tong hung his head, completely afraid to look at the host. He thought that the noise that sounded in his heart was a hallucination that occurred with his rapid heartbeat.

It was the first time in his life that he had experienced kissing.

The five minutes weren’t over yet when he whispered, “Someone is coming.”

Once these words finished, Pei Qingyuan’s arms suddenly became empty.

The pink-faced teenager disappeared.

At the same time, the door was really pushed open gently.

Huang Wen complained in a low voice as he walked in, “I forgot my phone.”

There were traces of the excitement of the party in the bedroom. Ji Tong’s bed curtain had been closed, leaving only Pei Qingyuan standing alone next to his bed.

Huang Wen was so used to such a scene that he didn’t care much. He looked down at his phone on the table and whispered, “Xiao Tong is asleep, right? Brother Pei, come over quickly. We are waiting for you.”

He had just found his phone from a bunch of messy things when he heard Pei Qingyuan hum inexplicably.

A burst of cold air was generated in the air.

Xiao Huang couldn’t help shuddering. He saw Pei Qingyuan passing by and felt like he had just passed through a tornado.

Group life was really troublesome.

‘Ji Tong’ fell asleep and there was an extra golden button that appeared on the cuff of his sleeve.

The golden cufflink was cold and soft. It was completely different from the sudden hot body temperature just now, as if deceiving himself into pretending that the previous scene never happened.

He thought about how he wouldn’t be shy in his current form so Ji Tong summoned up the courage to tell the host in his heart, “There can’t be no next time.”

“Why?”

Ji Tong hesitated for a moment. Then he thought about the warning light that kept flashing and decided to tell the host the truth.

“…It will be discovered.”

The noise just now wasn’t an auditory hallucination. It was the early warning device he set up for the mission panel that was triggered.

It might be because the host hugged him and often held hands with him when he was a child, so the mission panel wasn’t sensitive to such actions. Meanwhile, kissing was different. It was a contact that was only related to love.