moon x fem teenage reader

"Ok ggiirrrllsss! What do we have?"

"PJ's?"

"Check!"

"Phones? Chargers?"

"Check!"

"Toothbrush and toothpaste?"

"Check!"

"Plushies!"

"Checkry!"

"Water bottles and snacks?"

"Oh snacks! Check!"

"I brought a fleshlight!"

"Cool, cool! K...! I think we have everything we need!"

"Yesserii!!"

"Aaahhh! I'm so excited!"

The three girls squeeled in excitment as they finished packing their bags,

"Alrighty! Girls sleepover night out is a GOOOO!" they all rushed down the stairs and out of the house, making theyre way to the oh so famous mega pizzaplex!

They waited weeks for this sleepover and finally they got the tickets! Now getting to saty at the plex for the whole night! Till 8AM! There would be dinner at 7PM and breakfast at 8:30AM! The plex was known for the fun activiteis it had! Including slumber parties!

They were situated to sleep at the daycare, since their cheap ass couldnt aford to sleep with the glamrocks, they had to be in the daycare.. hopefuly it wouldnt be that bad righhhtt??... right! Y/n heard that the daycare could be super fun even for adults!

Your pov!

You weee so excited! You always wanted to meet one of the many animatronics! You heard they were super intelagemt and stuff! You didnt know shit about machanics nor robots, so they could be dumb as shit and still impress you.. probably..  but you didnt care! Like hell! Meeting robots?? For all you cared they responded like siri! IT WAS FUCKING COOL!

your little sister got to the daycare for her birthday and from that day on she wouldnt stop talking about that sunny guy, you googled it and it was a real thing, apperantly there were 2 daycare attendents.. one named sunrise, also known as sundrop, sunman, sunny, or juat plain sun, he was mostly incharge of the kida play day and such..

And the other one named moondrop, moon in short, he was incharge of naptime or somethin.. dk...

There wernt any pictures of them.. and the only pics you found were creepy as fuck, so you were pretty excited to get to meet them! They looked cool!

You even dressed up in a cute outfit to match the themes.. you just couldnt resist! You had a cute long sleeved hoodie, with a sun and a moon in front, dark blue shorts with some cute attechmants you put on of little sun and moon and a bunch of cute little stars, you were star earings and light blue leggings, some homemade desined sneakers! And you even put on some makeup! Your friends laughed at your choice but you didnt care! You looked hot! And you liked how you looked in this adorable outfit!!

You Laughed loudly and chatted with your friends while going to the pizze plex, and DAMN.. your sister did NOT over say it when she said this place was huge!it was bigger then any mall you ever seen! And that says a lot!

You immediatly ran to the doors "last one inside is a rotton tomato!"  You were 3 girls including you, you were allways the get in trouble trio! You guys would do The silliest pranks and the stupidest things together! Whhaat?? Your only 16 once! And your living your life!

Katie roured with laughter as she pushed Sophie out of her way, wich earned her a push as Sophie tried to run past her.

"Ha! I win bitches!"