yan! sun/moon x fem reader

"55....58....61...65!"

"YESSSS!" you shout in pure joy, throwing your hands above your head, your little twin sisters starting to dance while cheering in excitement. "So that means we can go right? RIGHT!? Oh plzzzzzzplzplzplz!" Millie begs with the biggest puppy eyes, you laugh and ruffle her beautiful h/c hair, her e/c eyes sparkle with glee. "Of course!! Were gonna go first thing tomorrow!" Nillie screams with her hands claping whike she jumps "were gonna go to the mallll~ were gonna go to the mmaalll!~"

You have a victorious grin as you put the cash on the table in front of your mom to see. "Ecxactly for 3 tickets for the three of us! Now you gotta pay the end of yo deal!" You playfully demand, your mom gasp in playfull shock "how dare you disrespect your elders! I am your mother!" You sigh dramatacly, putting a hand over your face while you pretend to fall on the couch "life ist fair. I am sorry mother! But youll have to pay the price, for your mistakes." You say dramatacly, you suddenly shreik when she tickles you, "mmmooomm!" She laughs with you, givving you a peck on the nose "my little baby girl is finally growing uuppp~" she baby talk and you deadpan, rolling your eyes with a faint smile, you give her a smooch on the cheek "ok, so you'll take care of everything else yea?" You ask while getting up, your mom nods with a smile, going back to her phone "taking care of it right niw sweety, by tomorrow you'll have everything you'll need sweetheart. Now get your butt to bed its getting late. And do me a favor and put your little sisters to sleep." You put on a show of thinking about it, shifting your weight on one leg, puting a finger to your chin while loudly humming.. "hhhmmm....not sure... maybe if you'll cash on it if you know what I mean.." you smile smugly with half lidded eyes, eyebrows wiggling as you make the cash gesture with your fingers, your mom playfully smacks you while rolling her eyes "maybe I'll throw in another 50 bucks if you get them to sleep early." She says with s chalanging smile, you snicker and salut "yes, ma'm! Right away!" And you march away, your mom rolls her eyes with a smike as she sits back on the couch, going back to her phone... she couldnt ask for a better daughter..

"Com're Millie!"

"AAAHHH! NOOO!"
"DONT WORRY MILLIE! I'LL SAVE YA!"
"Not if I get you BICH!"

"AAAHHHH NOOOO!"

"HEY GIRLS! NO CUSSING!"
"SORRY MA!"
"SORRY MOM"
"SORRY MOM!"

"Not sorry."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Your mom marching into the room and you all start shrieking and laughing while she 'attacks' you.

♡~~~~~~~~~~♡

The next day you make sure you have everything and anything you might need, you made a goal. You wanted to meet every one of the animatronics in the mega pizzaplex! Plus an signature from everyone of them, you have a small notebook themed after the mega pizzaplex, and you wanted to actually have a trip there for a while now, and now that school is out of the way, your able to go! You heard a bunch of stories from your friends, this place if fucking huge, and the robots are scary and freaky, but you dont care, after getting to their website, this place seem like fucking fun! You cant wait to go there with your siblings!

You finally make your way to the enternce, and MY FUCKING GOD they did not joke when they said this place is huge, you had to practacly drag your sisters from running around the place and getting lost, something they like to do too much, two little gremlins.

As you get in your being welcomed by a lot of noise, music blasting over the speakers, guests and fammilies going on and about, staff bots helping random guests. WELP! you found your first target!

"Hey girls! Wanna get a selfie with that dude over there?" You say pointing at the staffbot, Millie gasps as Nillie holds onto your hand tightly while jumping "yea!yea!yea!" "OMG!I wanna say hi!" They both say in excitement and you laugh, guiding them to the soon to be poor robot.