fem teen reader x sun/moon

This reader is like 13 to 14 yearold so its a platonic relashenship between them and the daycare attendent.

Warning harassment and stuff.

♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤

You sighed as you walked after your mom who nver stopped talking since she told you your coming to work with her.

She was.. odd.. for lack of better words, she wasnt like most moms... no.. she acted.. well.. more unmature then other grown ups.. and thats coming from you. A teen.

She always talks about cute guys at work and... unapropriate stuff.. she lets you do whatever you want.. and curse whenever.. you always eat junkfood and snacks..

She's hardly at home.. mostly going partying and such.. she does love you.. she says so anyways.. she gives you affection, kisses hugs and all.. she just acts like a teen... worse then you..

She always tries to set you up with 'cute' boys far from your age and snickers with you about dirty stuff you shouldnt know in your age.. she took you to grown up parties multipule times.. so to say you saw a few things would be an understatement.

You were a quiet child, always doing as told.. you learned how to take care of yourself.. you spent most of your time at home, reading and drawing.

Your mom always told you that you were so boring and you should live it up a bit... you felt just fine with your quiet corner in your room...

Since you hardly asked for anything, when you did ask she wont hasitate to give you, so you had a lot of expensive art supplies and books to read so you wont get bored..

She was a good mom.. in a way.. she loved and cared about you... but.. she just didnt know how to be a proper mom.. you dont blame her.. but you wish sometimes.. that she'll be a normal mom.. just once..

Summer break started 2 weeks ago.. and your mom forced you out of your room to go outside and get some fresh air.. you didnt have a lot of friends.. and you were ok with that. Though your mom thought otherwise.

So... she took you to her cool workplace.. the pizzaplex.

Since she works there you get a bunch of cool things for free and massive discounts. You visited there multipule times...

Though, now your mom will be stationed near the daycare area.. so youll have no choice but to stay in the daycare for the rest of the day...

You wish there was a quiet corner there.. so you could stay there and write your stories or draw some in your sketchbook.. you really wanna try out your new pencils.

Your mom had a reputation in work.. and almost everywhere.. so you werent surprised when you got weird looks when you first visited the plex.. they probably thought youde be some crazy kid..

Like your mom...

Your mom parks the car with a smile "and here we are! The plex! A shithole if ya ask me.. but it pays the bills, so cant complain much!" She says with a shrug as she gets out of the car, you sigh as you take you little backpack, pull your hoodie hat over your head and get out, she bumps your shoulder "oh come on you party pooper! Your so young! Have some fun would ya?" You smile up at her and she pats your head while going forward, and you of course follow.

After 10 minuts of her nonestop talking you finally get to the massive daycare doors. Your mom crouches to your level and smiles at you, "alright sweetie, youve got all ya need right? Call me if something sis wrong.. and.. uuh.. the daycare attendent is a bit weird so dont mind him. Have fun, I love you." She gave you a kiss on the cheek with a loud muah! You chuckled as you wiped her dramatic kiss away "yea. Love ya too mom." You said with a small smile, she beamed down at you and knocked on the doors..