butterfly AU

THIS IS NOT NORMAL! This is very unormal!!
What a person should do in this situation??
OK CALM DOWN! DONT PANIC! DONT PANIC!?

You try to slow your heaving breath as you flap your hands and.... what id that flapping sound?...

You slowly look behind you only to widen your eyes and scream.

"AHH! NONONO! GET IT OFF! WHY ME! NOOOOO" the giant butterfly wings flap and you stumble forward from the force of them, you try to touch them and it feels like someone touching your arm... that is really big and attached to your FUCKING BACK!!!

OK! calm down! Calm down!! Your an adult person! Breath.

...in......

And outtt.......

Ok..... this is very uneturall... and very weird.... what is the last thing you remember.

You were cleaning your house at the evening... uuhhh... your granpa's old house... you found a hidden basement door... that led you into a massive beautifull cave?.... uuumm ... there was a lunar eclipse that night...  and when the moonlight touched one flower it suddenly bloomed.. it was so pretty.... but when you touched it......

........

Shit.

This is not real! I-it cant be?! Like what is this a movie?? Theres no way you touched an anoumous flower and it turned you into a FUCKING BUTTERFLY PERSON FAIRY THINGY!

sould you call 911?? Oh like they would believe you!!

You look down at your tiny crled up self... you gotton smaller.. everything is so big... and dark... illuminated by glowy weird vines in the small space you found cover in.... you shrank... and now.. your fucking naked...

GREAT! Fanfuckingtastic! Oh? What next?? Some bugs will find you and finish you off?! Eat you??...

You just got into being an adult... this cant happen to you... why you??... why now?...

Ok, pull yourself together! First get something to put on yourself.. cause your waay.. too exposed.. second! Hopefully waking up from this nightmare..

You slowly crawl on the floor, trying to find something that would be good enough to cover you.. and sure enough! You found some.....big leaves!...yay..

You slowly and steady stand on your feet, trying not to stumble from your giant butterfly wings, and gently tug at the leaf.. slowly trying to cover yourself...

Hhehe... you feel like tinkerbell.. you grone as you try to cover your body....ok... ummm... what can you use to hold this??.. oh!

Slowly taking some of the glowy vines and start to tie some over your make up 'clothes'....

Ok... ok... now that your less exposed... your mind feels a bit more at ease...

Oh you wish you had an underwear right now...

You shake your head, focus. First of all... uumm... this is a dream!... just try to wake up?...

.....

Ok it feels a bit too realistic...

You slowly start to walk, the glowy vines that hold your outfit illuminating your way... you hear dripping...

Going in the diraction of the sound... you see a little puddle.. well.. not little.. more luke huge but.. considering your current situation.. its probably little... just like you are..

You slowly crouch a bit and look into the water... the reflaction that stares back at you does not look like you..

You yelp as you start, what the hell?? Why are your eyes like this?? Are they fucking glowing?? And that is a very uneturall color for eyes!