Chp 26: Vatos (Part 3)

In the Survival Camp,

Jim is tied to a tree to protect him from hurting anyone or himself. Shane and Dale come up to him with some water.

"Jim, take some water?" Shane insists to Jim.

"All right." Jim says reluctantly.

"Yeah? All right. Here you go, bud." Shane says giving him the water.

"Pour some on my head?" Jim asks.

"Yeah. Cooling you down, huh?" Shane says with a slight smile.

"Yeah. How long you gonna keep me like this?" Jim asks in curiosity.

"Well, yeah. Until I don't think that you're a danger to yourself or others." Shane tells Jim.

"Sorry if I scared your boy and your little girl." Jim apologized to Lori and Carol.

"You had sunstroke. Nobody's blaming you." Lori tells Jim.

"You're not scared now, are you?" Jim asked Sophia.

"No sir." Sophia told Jim.

Jim is glad to hear that.

"Your mama's right. Sun just cooked my head is all." Jim says.

"Jim, do you know why you were digging? Can you say?" Dale asks Jim.

"I had a reason. Don't remember. Something I dreamt last night. Your dad was in it. You were too. You were worried about him. Can't remember the rest. You

worried about your dad?" Jim says.

"They're not back yet." Carl states.

"We don't need to talk about that." Lori says dismissively.

"Your dad's a police officer, son. He helps people. Probably just came across some folks needing help, that's all. That man, he is tough as nails. I don't know him well but... I could see it in him. Am I right?" Jim says to Carl.

"Oh yeah." Shane says.

"There ain't nothing gonna stop him from getting back here to you and your mom, I promise you that." Jim tells Carl firmly.

"All right. Who wants to help me clean some fish, huh?" Shane asks.

"Sweet. Come on, Sophia." Carl says excitedly.

Sophia and Carl run after Shane and Carol joins them.

"Stay with Carol, all right?" Lori tells Carl.

After they left, Lori approaches Jim.

"You keep your boy close. You don't ever let him out of your sight." Jim tells Lori  to which she nods in agreement and goes to join them.

In a Building,

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went." Rick tells Miguel.

"I ain't telling you nothing." Miguel says.

"Jesus, man. What the hell happened back there?" T-Dog asks Daryl.

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me." Daryl tells T-Dog angrily.

"You're the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my damn fault." Miguel states.

"They took Glenn. Could have taken Merle too." Daryl says.

Miguel chuckles at that.

"Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog Merle." Miguel states.