Chp 37: TS-19 (Part 1)

People yelling can be heard along with radio chattering.

Shane opens the door to Rick's room and looks out to see a group of men in military gear are running past him and up the hallway.

"Hey hey. Whoa whoa whoa whoa." Shane tries to get anyone's attention but they keep running past. He grabs a nurse by the arm. "Ma'am. Ma'am, please. Please, can you help me?"

"No no!" The Nurse answers panically.

She breaks free and runs along with the others. Shane looks back the way they came.

"Check them all. Check them all." A man repeats to his group.

Shane runs down the hall where the all the people had just run.

Helicopter's passing by.

Just as he grabs a gurney he looks down around the corner and he sees men in full camouflage gear with gas masks shooting doctors and nurses.

The Screams in the distance.

After they all have been shot one of the soldiers puts a bullet in each person's head.

Behind one of the soldiers a double door opens. A walker comes through and grabs him.

Startled he starts firing off rounds into the ceiling. More walkers come through and the group of soldiers is overwhelmed.

Shane grabs the gurney and runs back to Rick's room. Gunshots are being heard.

Shane panting, leaves the gurney outside and goes into the room where Rick lays lifelessly.

"Okay. I'm gonna get you out of here, bud." Shane says to the unconscious Rick.

The Heart monitor is heard beeping.

Gunshots are in background, still shooting.

Shane grunts and tries but can't quite pick Rick up.

Helicopter keep passing by. Shane looks at the monitor with Rick's vitals.

"Okay. Okay." Shane says to himself.

Shane squats down on the far side of Rick's bed. He looks at the monitor and back at Rick.

"What do I do?" Shane says to himself in panic.

The door opens.

Shane ducks down. A soldier in riot gear looks into the room. He doesn't see Shane and he hesitates when he sees Rick lying lifeless in the bed. Behind him comes more of his troop.

"Come on, Corporal, move out!"

The soldier backs out the door and follows command.

Gunfire following with him.

Shane pounds, and grunts.

"Listen to me. If you're gonna wake up, I need you to do it now. Okay? Now. Please, man, you just show me a sign, anything. Please Rick." Shane pleads.

Explosion has happened. Power whirring down.

"The place is coming down! Fall back! All units fall back." A Man orders.

More gunfire happens.

Shane puts his head to Rick's chest but cannot hear any sounds.

Shane starts crying, "I'm.....I'm okay."

Shane goes out the door, his gun out and ready.

People are yelling.

The soldiers have passed Rick's room and but they are continuing to shoot every one they see.

Gunfire, Woman screams, Growling.

Shane looks behind him and sees walkers coming up the hallway toward him. Gunfire ahead of him, walkers behind him, Shane opens the door to Rick's room. Rick is still lying there as if he were dead.

Shane points his gun at the walkers but doesn't fire. He covers his mouth with a towel, pulls the door closed and pushes the gurney up against Rick's door. He backs away from the walkers, pointing but not shooting his gun, turns and runs.

While that happened,

A man walked into a room in panic, shutting and locking the door. He huffs and puffs. He used his hand to wipe the sweat from the run he had to do from the people that were trying to eat other people.

He recollects himself and looks over in the room to see a woman with brunette hair and tan white skin. He goes over and checks her to see if she is breathing, when she wasn't, he does CPR.

"Come on, come on, come on." The man repeats to himself, after trying for five minutes, he didn't see any results from it, he sighs out in frustration and slams his fist on the bed.

He looks over, teary eyed at the woman.

"Rose please, wake up, I need you now more than ever, I know me and you never got along but right now if you wake up, I promise I will make things right so please..wake up." The Man says to the woman that is name Rose.

After a few minutes, he got no response or indication that she is alive. He gets up with sorrow in his face, all of a sudden explosion happens and he collapses on the floor.

After the explosion passed over, he gets up and looks outside, only to see everything getting destroyed by the explosion.

In panic, he goes over to Rose and gives her a kiss on the forehead affectionately and leaves the room, he was about to walk the other way, but quickly has a idea.

He grabs a broom stick that was on the floor and put it through the door knobs. Once it was secure and no one would open it anytime soon, he quickly runs the other direction.