Chapter 10

Jesse's POV

When we reach the clearing, I can see that there are just a few people here.

We walk past them, and I can see that Parker is glaring at one of the Omegas, although he quickly changes his expression.

I decide to confront him about it, but I wait until we're far enough from them to make sure that they won't hear me.

"Why did you glare at that boy?" I ask him with an irritated tone.

"I wasn't glaring at him" Parker says and I roll my eyes, before I look at him expectantly.

He looks away instead of answering me, which makes me groan.

"Parker." I say, with frustration clear in my voice.

I just hope that it not because he's an Omega, because I'm not sure how I will react to that.

"He used to annoy me a few years ago. Or more like his brother did that, and he just watched and laughed.

But that was before I became strong enough to defend myself.

Then I tried to kill the both of them, but I didn't manage to do it because Denver stopped me." Parker says.

I look at him for a while, and I can see that he's honest, so I sigh in annoyance before I nod.

"Just don't do anything to him." I tell him sternly. "Or to anyone else." I say.

"I won't. As long as I won't have to." He tells me.

I roll my eyes at his response, but I decide to leave it at that.

I look behind him, and I can see a soccer ball that's laying not far from us, so I gesture to it.

"Do you want to play soccer?" I ask him, and he nods in agreement, so I walk towards the ball and I kick it towards him.

He catches it right before it can hit him right in the face, and I chuckle slightly.

"I didn't mean to." I say, and he sighs, before he drops the ball to the ground.

He kicks it towards me gently, and I do the same when the ball reaches me.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask him.

"Just a brother, he's not much younger than me." He tells me.

"It's just me and Brody too, although we're just half brothers." I tell him and he frowns, so I decide to explain it to him, before he can even ask.

"It's not very common for werewolves to have kids with someone other than their mates." Parker tells me.

"I know, but it happens sometimes." I say.

"I know, two of my uncles are mated to the same man, and he had a kid with his girlfriend, before he found his mates." Parker says.

"How many people are in your family." I ask him curiously, because I remember that Brody said that the Alpha has a very big family.

"A lot, about a hundred." He tells me, and my eyes widen.

"Who exactly are you counting" I ask him.

"Just my grandparents, their kids, my cousins, and my cousins' kids." He says.

"That's almost the same amount of people that my former pack had." I tell him.