Chapter 24

Jesse's POV

"What happened?" Carter asks me, right after we hear that Parker closed the door to whatever room he have chosen to stay in.

"He accidentally told me something, and from what I gathered, I think that he considers himself to be an Omega, at least partially.

When I asked him about it, he started to panic and he ran outside, so I went after him.

But I couldn't find him for a long time, so I assume that he was running the whole time." I say, and he nods slightly.

"Do you know anything about this whole Omega situation? I really doubt that he's an Omega." I say.

Carter sighs, and he looks like he's considering what he should tell me.

Before he can say anything, his phone rings, and he frowns, before he picks it up.

"I'm still dealing with Parker, but I will talk with you as soon as I will be able to do that." Carter says, and I can hear Denver voice, although I'm not sure what he's saying.

Carter hangs up a while later, and he looks at me again.

"I'm not sure how much I should tell you, because I think that you should talk with Parker about this, and I'm also not sure about the details.

But I can tell you what Denver told me, although what isn't a lot." He tells me, and I gesture for him to continue.

"Well, Parker is partially an Omega, and I'm not really sure how it's possible, since something like this never happened before." He starts to explain.

"He was able to get pretty strong, but he quickly lost all of the muscles when he wasn't allowed to train.

And there are a few more things that I know, but the main one is that he gets heats once in a while.

I'm pretty sure that he knew about it for a long time, and we most likely wouldn't have found out about it if he wasn't locked in his apartment.

Because for some reason his scent doesn't change like Omega's scent, so no one could tell that he was having heats." Carter explains, and I nod slightly.

"What didn't he tell you about it? It doesn't sound like a big deal." I say and he shrugs.

"I'm not sure why he was hiding it, but I guess that he was scared that he will be considered an Omega if Denver will find out.

And I guess that he was right, because he's an Omega now, so I can't really blame him for hiding it." Carter tells me.

"Is there anything else that you know about it?" I ask him, already wanting to end this conversation.

"There's one more thing, and I will tell you about it, because I know that Parker won't want to talk about something like this.

But you will have to promise to not be angry at me, Denver or anyone else who had a part in this." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Just tell me." I say, and he sighs, but it seems that he already know that I won't promise him anything.