Chapter 30

Parker's POV

Tyson stayed for longer than I would like, but it seems that he's finally getting ready to leave.

"I have to go." He tells me, as if I didn't notice this already.

"Don't come back." I say and he laughs.

"I won't even say anything to this." Tyson says, and then he starts to walk away.

I stand up, and I try to walk inside, but I start to feel sick, before I can walk inside of the house.

I put the kids on the ground quickly, and I walk a few feet away from them, before I throw up.

I groan, because of the taste that it leaves in my mouth, but what make me groan even more is the fact that I can hear that Tyson is coming back here, which means that he heard that I was vomiting.

And I'm sure that he won't leave me alone, before he will be sure that I will be fine, which definitely means that he will force me to go to the pack hospital.

I quickly go toward the front door, and I want to take the kids, but I quickly realise that I don't have enough time to do this.

Because it seems that Tyson knows what I'm planning to do.

So, I just run past them, and I lock the front door as soon as I walk inside of the house.

Luca comes downstairs a few seconds later, most likely because of the noise that I made when I closed the door.

"What's going on? Where are the kids?" He asks me.

"The kids are outside with Tyson." I say, and I'm sure that he will take care of them, so I'm not worried about that.

"And what about the other question?" He asks me worriedly.

"Tyson heard that I was throwing up, and I had to run inside, to make sure that he won't force me to go to the pack hospital." I quickly explain, and Luca smiles at me sadly, before he gestures for me to move away from the door.

"I will talk with him." Luca say, but I shake my head.

"If you will open the door, then he will be able to wake inside, and I'm sure that he's a lot stronger than the both of us, so we won't be able to do anything." I say.

"I have to take my kids." Luca say, and I groan.

I'm sure that Tyson won't leave before he will give the kids back to Luca, so I guess that I will have to find a way for him to go outside without letting Tyson walk inside.

"Parker?" Tyson asks from the other side of the door, and I jump slightly.

"I'm fine. Go away." I tell him.

"You have to go to the pack hospital, to make sure that you're fine." He tells me, and I groan loudly.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say.

He doesn't say anything for a long while, so I hope that he left, but I quickly lose the hope when I hear that someone's openings the door that leads from the living room to the back yard.