Chapter 31

Parker's POV

"Great." I say, and I grip my hair with my hand tightly.

Luca goes to the living room to see if his kids are fine, while I take my phone out of my pocket, and I walk outside while I call my mate.

"You have to come back to Luca's house." I tell him quickly, while I walk into the woods, but I can hear that Tyson is already following me.

"What's going on?" Jesse asks me worriedly, most likely hearing that I'm scared.

"Tyson is bothering me." I say, and he sighs.

"I will be there as soon as I can." Jesse tells me, and then he hangs up.

I know that I won't be able to run away from Tyson, even if I will try, so I turn around and I look at him.

He's almost right behind me, and thankfully he's not trying to restrain me or anything.

I quickly take a few steps back, and he sighs tiredly.

"You have to go to the pack hospital." He tells me.

"I don't want to go there." I say while I look at the ground, and I try to make sure that my breathing won't get out of control.

"I will have to tell my father about this, and I'm sure that he will force you to go there.

So, I guess that you should just go there with me." He says calmly, and it actually manages to calm me a bit.

"Not before Jesse will come here." I say.

I don't even try to argue, because I know that I won't win this argument and I'm sure that if I won't agree to go there, then Denver will be here soon, and he won't be this calm about it.

Tyson nods in agreement, and he gestures for me to go back to Luca's house with him.

We stay in the living room for about half an hour, before Jesse comes here, and Tyson quickly tells him what's going on.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm more scared of the fact that I will have to go to the pack hospital, or because I'm most likely pregnant.

But I decide to not think about it too much, because I'm sure that I will start to have another panic attack soon.

"Are you going to be alright, if I will go with you to talk with the doctor, or do we have to make the doctor come here?" Jesse asks me.

"He won't come here." I say.

"He will if I will tell him to do that. I guess that it might be enough if you will let him take some of your blood for examinations." Tyson says.

I look at him to see if he's serious or not, and then I nod, so he goes outside to call the doctor, while my mate makes me cuddle with him.

He doesn't say anything, but he kisses my head lightly, while we wait to see if Tyson will be able to organise everything.