Chapter 35

Parker's POV

Luca and I spent the last few hours together, but we decided to leave the kids with their babysitter, because we wanted to see the pack training.

We're not really allowed to be here, but I hope that the instructors won't make us leave, if we will stay a far enough away for the he training grounds.

When we reach the big clearing, which somehow now is barely big enough to fit all of the people who are here, we decide to sit under one of the trees.

I can see that one of the instructors already noticed us, but he decided to ignore us, and he keeps doing what he's supposed to be doing.

I guess that they're here to make sure that everyone will keep training, but I'm not sure if they're doing anything else.

"I never watched the pack training." I say to Luca after a while of silence.

I wanted to come here when I was a young teenager, but the instructors caught me every time that I tried to come here, and they did that before I even had a chance to see anything.

"I came here once, with Jason." He tells me.

I just nod, because I'm not sure if he wants to talk about his mate, or if he prefers to not do it.

"I wish that I could know where Jesse is standing." I say.

"I saw him there for a few seconds, so I guess that you should look at that spot." He tells me, and he points at the back of the clearing.

I look there for a long while, until I finally find my mate, who doesn't seem to realise that Luca and I are here.

"He looks tired." I say, and Luca nods in agreement.

"I'm grateful that I don't have to train, I have no idea how I would have managed to take care of the kids, if I also had to train." Luca says.

"I would like to train." I say, and he rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm sure that you would have changed your mind very quickly, if you were allowed to train." He tells me.

I want to argue, but I know that Luca knows me more than I know myself, so I just shrug.

"Maybe." I say, and he chuckles, but he doesn't say anything to that.

"What are you doing here?" Denver asks, and I quickly look in his direction to see if he's talking to us.

I was hoping that he was about to scold someone who wasn't training, and that we will be able to move a bit away from him, before he would notice us.

But I can see that he's going straight towards us.

I groan slightly, and I stand up to talk with him, while Luca keep looking at Jesse, who's now his boyfriend.

At least I guess that he is, although I'm not sure if they're actually in a relationship.

I'm sure that we will have to talk about it later, because I doubt that it's good for Luca to not know exactly what was going on between him and Jesse.

But firstly, I will have to make sure that Denver won't be angry at us for being here, and that he won't kick us out of here.