Chapter 11

Parker's POV

I frown when realise that Jesse isn't in my room anymore, because it's still very early, and he usually doesn't wake up this early.

I decide to see go out of my room to see if he's in my apartment, but I stop right before I can open my bedroom door, because I can hear Denver's voice.

"So, I don't want to make you stay here with him, but I also can't let him walk around the pack without being watched.

I'm sure that the pack member wouldn't be happy about that, and they would be scared to go out of the pack house." Denver says.

I roll my eyes at that, and I go back to my room when I'm sure that Jesse if there with him.

I have no idea what the pack members wouldn't be this scared of me.

After all, I didn't hurt anyone other than the Omegas and a few very weak people, at leans not if I didn't have a reason.

So, I think that they're just making excuses to make me stay here.

I just hope that Denver will change his mind one day, because I know that I won't be happy to be under the watch of the guards for much longer.

It was one thing to live like this when I was alone, but now I have a mate, and I want him to be comfortable.

When I hear that Denver leaves, I decide to change my clothes, before I go to the bathroom.

Then I walk out, and I can see that Jesse is in my room, so I greet him slightly, before I sit on the edge of my bed.

"I made some breakfast." He tells me.

"Let's go to the dining room then." I say, and I go straight there.

I didn't even realise how hungry I was until Jesse told me about the food.

We eat the breakfast silently, and when we're done, Jesse decides to speak.

"So, Denver told me that there will be a family night at your grandparents' house." Jesse tells me.

"Do you want to go?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"I won't mind going there, although Denver made it sound like we don't have any other choice other than to go there." Jesse tells me.

"That's normal. It's because Carter, who's my grandfather, is way too stubborn, and he doesn't allow anyone to skip the family night." I tell him and he chuckles.

"So, I guess that we're going there." Jesse says, and I nod in agreement.

We watch the TV for a while before we decide to go to my grandparents' house.

I know that we will be there very early, but we don't really have anything else to do, and I know that my grandparents will be happy to see us.

I text Luca to tell him that he can come to our grandparents' house if he wants to see me.

And he quickly responds, telling me that he will be on his way as soon as he will be able to leave the house.

Which might take over half an hour, since he has to get two kids ready, before he will be able to leave.