Chapter 1: the return to high school

hi everyone. while i was writing my Undertale High school Frans AU thing [check my profile for it, and remember to follow and read my other works], i thought i'd a good girl and bad boy love story. with a few twists. and what better then to make an FNF AU on it. i'm that crazy.

Anyways, let's-a-go! Boyfriend POV I CHOOSE YOU:

''Brother! Brother! wake up! i packed everything!'' i heard my sister shake me. Miku looked over me, then consistently waved her hands over my face a few times before i woke up. 

''i ain't gettin' out, lil' sis. shool ain't my problem. no offence'' i said, then i pulled the cover over.

''it's pronounced School. we've been over this before'' Miku facepalmed. i love my sister, but when it comes to getting me up so we can go to the same old stupid ass hell shool, she's annoying. i'll give her this tho, she's persistent.

''school, shool, whatever. i'm not returning to that shitstorm of boredom'' i spoke groaningly. i was having such a wonderful sleep, and now i have to return to hell.

''come on, it'll be fine this time. it's the start of a new year.'' she said. 

''fine...... don't say i was against you...'' i mumbled. i fumbled out the bed. mom and dad were currently at work accounting, and Ritz was on a trip somewhere. i put on my black cap, then got my red hoodie with the white hood. i looked through my closet, and found my favorite shirt. 2 cool for shool, it read. yep, that was it. i then put the white hoodie over my head.

''i packed everything. now come on!'' Miku spoke urgently.

i simply nodded, and slumped in the car. sucks i have to have yet another year at shool. fuck, i wish i could sleep all day. every time i go to shool, i don't just hate it, i want to avoid it. i have some former friends there that.... may not be happy to see me again.

we eventually arrived at the shool. i exited the car, still slumped and tired, while Miku was excited. she dragged me along, while i managed to get my bag on. as she went to her own class, i simply just headed to my new locker, where Pico was waiting. 

''hey dude. new year'' he spoke. i was surprised he'd still talk to me, let along be my friend, but it was nice seeing my EX-boyfriend around again.

''what's up?'' i spoke as we did our special handshake.

''the sky'' Pico joked.

''haha, good one man.'' i giggled a bit. ''but seriously, what's up?''

''nothing much.  besides, we gotta tread through this'' Pico continued.

''shool.... what a waste of eveyone's time. 'except for anyone who likes it'' i spoke.

''look chum, i ain't saying we should wag it and leave. i'm saying we make the most of it. it'll be over one day.'' Pico continued, then he used his toothpick to pick out the food stuck in his teeth.

''you want to know the worst part at the end of the day? any chance that we'll see the gang again'' i mumbled. 

''don't worry, buddy, we can take 'em.'' Pico put his hand on my shoulder. i nodded. i sighed. sucks when you and your friend have a bit of a bad reputation because we're bad boys. it doesn't mean we're bad people overall, just dudes who are bad boys. okay, our reputation isn't really that bad. but i feel like the old gang that i formed when i first arrived will come back to bite. i pondered as i gave a gentle wave to some middle shoolers, Yarlomando and Gumpy as they passed by. bottom line is, i'd rather die out of the old group then back in and dreaded by everyone else. 

then i heard excited noises.

i turned my head to see everyone gathering together to see this wonderful new person. a new student, if you will. i can always tell. it's like this every time there is a newbie.

i glanced over after i pushed down a few guys, to see a girl a little taller then me. she had fair white skin, auburn hair paired with a small rose colored bow, a red mini skirt, a rose sleeveless shirt and long white socks.

she was..... beautiful....