Chapter 5: the most popular guy here himself, Fleetway

Girlfriend POV

as i walked across the hallway, holding my books, i looked in the corner. no, Cassandra wasn't there. good. now i can try to grab Tabi back. i peeked across the locker room. awesome! it was him! i leaned forward, and braced my hands together in a praying position.

''wha- Girlfriend?'' Tabi had a.... confused expression.

''please please please please go out with me again!'' i begged.

''i told you, Gf, i'm over you. i dumped you because i decided you were better off without me. you can't let the pressure of being popular take over, you know!'' he looked into my eyes sternly. 

''but i love you'' my eyes started to swell.

''i think the correct sentence your looking for is you loved me. emphasis on loved. it's over, Gf. you have to accept that.'' Tabi calmly, yet seriously, spoke. 

he then walked off, while i was left with a broken heart. 

Boyfriend POV

i walked across with Pico, and we once again saw Yarlomando and Gumpy, this time they were throwing stones at Skid and Pump, another few 6th grader. 

but as Pico kept watching, i noticed the new girl crouching in sadness, after that same skull headed dweeb was. but as i moved, i got shoulder checked in the opposite direction of her by a yellow haired and red eyed jock. 

[this is his design]

''rude'' was all i said.

then, he hugged a green haired girl, before pulling her away and starting to talk with her.

i continued to Girlfriend, then i hugged her. she saw me, and smiled as she wept her tears. 

Fleetway POV

''look Mina, i'm sorry, but i got my eye caught by someone else.'' i spoke coldly.

''you.... have? we're breaking up?'' Mina fumbled onto her knees.

''yeah, 'fraid so. now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna win her heart'' i thumbed up. 

as Mina sighed upsettably, i turned around. she wasn't there. that's okay, when i see her again, i'll try my luck. hehe, she's sexy as fuck. i just had to break up with my newest girl for her. this better be worth it. 

then i remember.... that guy i shoulder checked..... was that....

Boyfriend?!

yes, it was him alright. the blue hair, the black cap, the red hoodie. it all comes full circle. hard to miss, and if you do miss it, then your a dumbass. 

i can't believe he left the starmen... my group. the group he founded. and now, i'm head honcho. even before he formed it, i was always more popular, so i don't give a shit.

but he's gonna pay for him and his precious ex-boyfriend for ditching us. ehehehehe....

and while i do.... i'm gonna get Girlfriend for myself....

while i thought hard, Tabi appeared behind me.

''um, Fleet? you good? you seem lost in thought'' Tabi waved his hand in front of me.

''yeah.... let's just say i wanna bone your ex....'' i spoke.

''what'' was all he said.

hey everyone, just decided to sneak in a chapter. gonna start up releasing more chapters again. thank you. leave a vote.