Chapter 18: the starmen catch on

Tabi's POV:

i could see it in his eyes. i knew that he had feelings for my EX. i knew it, because i saw the two be friends, and he felt.... red. 

i know it. little does he know. looks like i'll have to leave him for dead as well. they will both die at my hand. now, unfortunately, Fleetway wants to have Girlfriend for himself, so this may be difficult. i might have to kill her when he isn't looking and blame it on someone.

''so, the blue haired midget wants the girl for himself, doesn't he?'' Fleetway asked as we looked.

''seems like it'' i told him.

''whatever you do, DON'T KILL HIM. OR ELSE YOU ANSWER TO ME.'' Fleetway growled at me.

i quickly nodded in panic. shit, i thought, he must have known. did he see my knife?

''good. i knew you would understand the point. now, let's go. we have to get to class'' he said, before darting off. 

i simply understood. i had to get to my homeroom as well, because i had to be on time.

Fleetway POV:

i burst through my homeroom, and lucky me, i was the first one to arrive. no one else arrived until another minute passed. i sat down, twiddling my thumbs. i then looked at the window. i saw that stupid Nate looking through the window. i always hated Rapists, and Nate had become one because he tried to do it to get my soon-to-be-girlfriend, and it's why he got removed from my group. hitting each other in the group or swearing or arguing is fine, but i must draw the line when it comes to sexual abuse of any sort. but enough about Nate, because i shot him the middle finger, which was enough to get that pussy out of my sight. good. he's away. now where was i? ah, yes. dwiddling my thumbs away.

then i saw all my other classmates enter, and that was that.

i took a small nap.

Girlfriend's POV:

''but what if they hate me? we're not even dating or anything, and they might try to get rid of me'' Boyfriend told me. i knew that he would be a pretty rough person, but still, i knew what i had to do.

''don't worry, it's gonna be fine, my dude'' i told him. weird, first time i've ever called him 'dude', but i guess he's starting to rub off on me.

''yeah i still don't think they're gonna let me hang out with you'' Boyfriend told me. i knew it was hard trying to get him to think otherwise. but it's still worth a shot. 

''just trust me on this. i'll make sure they don't hurt you'' i reassured him. he reluctantly nodded.

Boyfriend then packed his things, then he grabbed my hand. i blushed vividly at this, and then i managed to help him find where i lived. 

Cassandra told me she'd also be home, and no doubt because she was already up and out of the classroom before the 3rd period. she was taking half of the day off because she had to take a small trip out. don't know what it meant, but okay. i'll let her have her cake, and eat it too.

hopefully things go well.