Chapter 15: the feelings grow more...

Boyfriend POV

i layed on my bed, feeling proud of myself for taking Girlfriend around. she must have really enjoyed herself. but i knew i wouldn't change her. i won't man handle her. she should make that choice herself.

i started to put myself to sleep. 

that's when i heard Miku peer into my room.

''do you know where Girlfriend is? she just vanished.'' Miku asked me.

''i took her around the place. she's home safe now.'' i told her. then i went back to sleeping.

''okay....'' i heard Miku say. she then walked out my room. 

you know, shool won't be so bad anymore with Girlfriend around. 

Girlfriend's POV

i went to sleep in my bed, thinking about how my day went bad, but then it recovered. 

and it's thanks to him. how was a bad boy like him being such a good influence on me? was everyone right in that he had lost any tempo of being even badder?

what made him this nice to me? did he like me?

i shrugged while my eyes were still closed, then i headed right back to sleeping.

forget Tabi, i'll just hang around Boyfriend soon.

Fleetway POV

you know, i never liked Nate, but hearing him rape my soon to be girlfriend was the final straw. of course i wasn't there, so i couldn't stop him from trying, but if i were, i would've.

she'll be mine.... and she'll have all the consent in the world.

i stayed awake i my room, scrolling TV channels and trying to find whatever interesting to watch. i couldn't yeet Girlfriend off my mind. the cycle might as well continue, with me ditching girl after girl for another...

i am praying not this time. she will be MINE.

i lived by myself, and it prefer it that way. i had a few friends who lived with me anyway, so i'm not the only one handling my fucking electricity bills.

as i coughed out that mentos i swallowed a year ago [finally, i was wondering where that went], i scratched my hair.

i need a plan on how to win her.

Tabi POV

one of us raped my ex? what an absolute asshole. as least he won't be bothering her any further.

his reputation is damaged. Nate is expelled. no one's gonna forgive him. he deserves it.

i may not be crawling back to Girlfriend, but she doesn't deserve to be raped. she's a sweet and innocent person for a demon.

i then got a call from A.G.O.T.I. yeah, it's late and i should be sleeping until 7, but eh what the fuck. 

''hey Tabro! what up! so my and my brother were checking the school for Nate, and he didn't sneak out his house! good news there!'' i heard A.G.O.T.I speak.

''good work dude. anyways, i have to go to bed now. i'm fucking tired.

''sure go ahead.'' he said through the phone.

i hung up the phone, then i slept, but not before i looked out my yard. there i looked at the grave of my cat, Chibi. i lost my precious Chibi in a horrible incident. 

i cried, knowing he was gone. then i went to sleep. 

Pico POV

i saw a text that Boyfriend had left before he went to sleep. it was an image of him and Girlfriend on the place we do the tap dancing every now and then. i smiled.

he might of found the right girl. 

but only time is allowed to tell.

i also saw a text from Darnell and Nene. they were both playing video games on the PS5. you know, i felt proud and happy for them. i texted them back, saying i'll join them another day.

then, without further ado, i went to sleep.

Cassandra POV:

Girlfriend had told me about her hanging around the blue haired imbecile.

and you know what? she also explained that he saved her from the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

i didn't like Boyfriend, but i was happy he was there for her.

i went to sleep, dreaming off life. 

i only hope for the best.

[that was a lot of POV'S in one chapter, wasn't it?]