Chapter 16: Boyfriend's ruminations

Boyfriend's POV

i looked out my window. i knew it was time to go to goddamn shool again. just great. 

i shrugged, at least Girlfriend would be there. so i sucked it up and went, packed my things, said bye to Ritz, Miku and my parents, and headed. i breathed, hoping that she would feel the same thing about me. she had to. i needed her. but..... 

would it be worth it?

one more year of shool, and then i can leave it forever. eventually, i made it.

i breathed calmly, and headed inside. i high fived Pico as he saw me.

''you alright man? you seem lookin' down.'' Pico said, noticing i eyed the floor.

''nah i'm good. if anything, i feel better coming here, and it's thanks to Girlfriend.'' i told him.

''yeah, glad your motivated now'' Pico smiled.

''i'm nervous about if anyone gets here though... what if one of the starmen take her first?'' i asked him.

''don't worry, it ain't gonna happen.'' Pico reassured.

i nodded at him, and we made it to our class.

i fell asleep every chance i got while the teacher went on and on.

then i jolted up when he asked me something. i told him i had to head to the bathroom, just to get out of answering him.

i made it to the toilet in time, then i took a good pee, but not before i felt someone was behind me. i checked, there was nothing. okay....

i then went back, and i sat back down, only to see Darnell flirting with Girlfriend.

damn him..... i won't let him. before i did enter the classroom, i butt in between.

''oh hey Bf. see, we were talking and she was interested'' Darnell said.

''don't. flirt.'' i instructed. Darnell nodded, knowing what might happen if he did.

''what even was that?'' i asked.

''we're only friends, Boyfriend. what was up with that?'' Girlfriend said.

''sorry, just.... paranoid.''  i half lied.

Girlfriend nodded, and Darnell played with his chin, as i headed back to my seat. i sighed a 'phew', then i wrote down what was on the whiteboard.

i was paranoid of Darnell flirting regardless. not because Girlfriend talked with someone else, but because Girlfriend is MINE.

then i waited for the bell to ring. it took a while, but it eventually did, then i headed out.

it was time for an outing with Girlfriend. nothing would stand in my way.

no one. 

but then i remembered that Saturday wasn't for another 3 days. 

fuck.

oh well, i can wait. maybe i can invite her to hang out by then. we might come closer, and i might get to have her. you know, when she's most comfy, i'm gonna let her get in my pants.

bad Boyfriend. your not with her yet, don't think that you can just waltz into her tits.

i shrugged, and then i grabbed a small piece of cake i found on a bench. it was left over, and still fresh, so i took this chance to eat it bit by bit.

after that, i then turned to where Girlfriend was. 

i had to get her to hang around. 

i'll have her soon.

[Writer's notes: hi everyone! i hope you enjoyed the chapter! i am starting to lose material for this whole story. still, i'll make it.

but i don't think i can do updates to this nearly as often, so yeah. maybe do them when i'm motivated]