Chapter 13: take you around town

Girlfriend's POV:

i woke up easily after being famished. i felt void considering how i was literally raped. 

that's when i realized i was in someone's house. then, the next person i saw was Boyfriend.. this must be his house.

''please drink this. it might of help'' he said. for a bad boy, he seems to be helpful with me. but....

why?

as i took a drink, i felt bad that i ran away from him. what was i even thinking?

''are you okay? he pulled a goddamn number on you. lucky i was able to find you, huh?'' he said.

without thinking, i hugged him.

''thank you so much.... i'm so sorry i ran.... i just wanted Tabi back....'' i cried.

''yeah.... still, he's not coming back. you have to accept it.'' Bf said as he patted my head. ''are you alright?''

''no....'' i said, still hollow. i was surprised i even had sleep.

''i think i know how i can cheer you up. let me show you something. do you trust me?'' he told me.

i simply nodded. 

Boyfriend's POV:

i tried to put my hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off. i don't think she can trust anyone besides her family with her shoulder anymore because she was.... you know.

i grabbed her hand instead. i flushed as i did, and then i walked out the door with her.

i took her to the nearest alleyway, then i grabbed a graffiti can. luckily, the authorities never come here, so it was the one place that was safe to spray paint on the walls. 

''you wanna see something cool?'' i told her. because of her most recent PTSD worthy experience, she didn't say a word, but she did nod.

i smiled, then i started to spray the wall. i flipped a lot of blue, then added in black and i spun an infinite circle, before eventually, i drew a penis.

i could have sworn she almost chuckled at the penis. i knew why she didn't, but i was still thankful.

''you think that's all i got? come on, there's more!'' i told her. i then grabbed her hand and we walked onto the top of the wall, because i knew a secret passage onto it.

we balanced on top of the brick wall, i did my best to hold her hip. when she looked, i assured her by squeezing her hand that she would be alright.

we eventually reached the end of it, where i lept on the light work.

''are you enjoying it so far? i always do this when i need to get my mind tracked off'' i told her.

''yeah, you certainly have a way with life'' she said, as enthusiastically as she could, despite not really being in any mood. just..... empty.

''well, there's more to see'' i told her.

and as an added bonus to this chapter:

Fleetway's POV:

''YOU RAPED HER?!'' i boomed at Nate in anger. i had heard what happened because of some randomo i heard who bystood.

''Rape? what the fuck do you mean? i never raped her. i only wanted to give her-'' Nate pathetically tried to excuse.

''fuck you. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE STARMEN FOREVER!'' i growled.

and that was it. Nate started to rant off, saying ''fucking bastards'' as he did. 

no Rapist deserves to be on the Starmen. 

he even got expelled on the spot. serves him right.

and no, it's not just because i want Girlfriend to myself. but it's also because Rape is a horrible concept that should have been sent to the shadow realm the second it was thought of.