Chapter 17: a mere outing

Boyfriend's POV:

i woke up again, and i checked my alarm clock. perfect, it's Saturday! two days of not having to be at school! why couldn't it at least be 4? i shrugged. i then decided to take a change of pace for my attire. i scrolled through my closet. i looked at a green jumper, and some long black pants. i could really use these, i haven't had them for a long time. i mean, TBH, it's been 2 years, can't let them get all dusty any further. i put them on, and they actually still fit. genuinely impressive!

i strolled out onto the streets with a blue beanie on top. i let the sun go onto me, because it had been a bit cold for a little. i sniffed at the air, and eventually, i breathed out.

that's when Nate showed up. fuck.

i turned to see him there, and he was NOT happy.

''well, there you are, you blue haired shitbag! you ruined my chances!'' Nate stormed to him, and grabbed him quickly enough.

''chances?! you literally raped her!'' i quipped.

''Rape? Rape? RAPE?!'' he yelled at me. oh dear, i don't think he's actually aware of what Rapeing someone actually is. either that or he doesn't give two hoots about if he did. ''why would i do that to someone i care about?!''

''because you disregarded her boundaries, stepped way too far, and furthermore caused her to be a blank slate and hardly want anyone touching her shoulder because she doesn't trust anyone with it or grabbing her anymore because of what you did?'' i corrected. ''what next? voluntary manslaughter because she rejected you?''

''why yes, i'm going to make her my own soon, just she wait. but first, i need a damn collar. maybe then she'll make her mind'' Nate spoke. ''but first, i'm gonna punch you so hard that you'll be needing 5 years of operation when i'm through with you!''

but before he could, i punched his stupid ass face first, then made a run for it. i was not gonna deal with that rapeist anytime soon. not anymore, not here, not now, not ever. and talking about him Rapeing is becoming extremely disgusting and painful and gross and foul. 

i made it out fast.

then i encountered two familiar faces. could it be....?

Nene and Darnell!

they turned to me, and they smiled seeing me.

''what up, Blue spike?'' Nene greeted, then shook my hand.

''been a long while'' Darnell said to me. ''hey, have you met this hot auburn haired girl?'' 

i knew what he was talking about.

''uh, i'm sorry, but Girlfriend is going to be my own soon'' i told him.

''heh. alright then, may the better dude win her heart'' Darnell accepted it as a challenge.

''your on!'' i told him. 

''this is gonna be fucking weird'' Nene said.

me and Darnell simply nodded. i was afraid it would come to this, but considering Darnell also wanted Girlfriend, in my heart of hearts i'm afraid i will not let that happen. 

ever.

''so you go to the same school?'' Nene asked me.

''yeah. i think i know which one. you seen Pico?'' was my response.

''yep.'' Darnell said.

''well, we really do go to the same school again'' i smiled. ''anyways, catcha round!''

we parted ways, and i decided to just dick around on my laptop. found this fun new visual novel.