Chapter 6: take on the kids

while Fleetway pined for Girlfriend in secret, other guys did the same. there was Darnell, an old friend of Pico's. there was Senpai, the handsome one of the school. then, there was Kapi, a former friend of Boyfriend's in the starmen who also happens to be not a furry, but instead an antimorphic cat, there was Nate, more on him later. and finally, there was the only girl of that amount, Skylar, Pico's sister.

now then, for the main plot of the story to take place.

Boyfriend sat down in class, alongside Pico. he knew that one day, he'd have to deal with the pressure of what happened with the gang. he and Pico fell out of the gang because of what the gang did. the starmen were bad boys, but the extents they went were very cruel, whereas Boyfriend and Pico had their own self limitations. besides, Boyfriend is losing his touch a bit and he's totally cool with it.

but there were other groups, those being: the parasites, the pizzas, the dudebros, and the funkers [more on all of them later]. Boyfriend was thinking of taking the middle road with Pico. the both of them weren't thinking of joining any groups. Pico's old girlfriend, Hera, died of cancer thanks to a fight between one of the funkers and one of the starmen, and the person in the starmen was using this chance to pass the cancer onto Hera. that wasn't the only reason that Pico agreed to leave with Tenzu, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

anyways, as for all the guys [and one girl] who wanna fuck Girlfriend? here are their own groups:

Darnell: dosn't have one. only certain students are actually part of one of the five groups.

Skylar: the funkers

Nate: the starmen

Fleetway: the starmen

Kapi: the starmen

and as for Senpai, the funkers.

okay, now for the real reason we're here: da story.

after class, the youngest kids in the school, Skid and Pump, approached Boyfriend. they were only 12, in year 7. Skid had purple hair, like his mother Lila, underneath a skeleton mask. as for Pump, he had a Pumpkin mask, as the name implies. 

''hey! Boyfriend!'' Skid cheered.

''oh, hey kids. what's up? wanna sing? got nothing better to do anyway. i don't have any cigars on me as well'' Boyfriend requested. he really liked those two.

''sure! sounds fun!'' Pump cheered. ''me first!''

after that song, Skid cheered ''my turn! my turn!'' 

Boyfriend nodded, and Pump handed him the mic.

''you go, amigo!'' Pump cheered.

Boyfriend had fun with both of them. after that, the kids waved bye, and Boyfriend sat to eat his lunch. that's when Girlfriend came over to sit with him, despite her friends not wanting her two. while her friends thought that because Boyfriend used to be in the starmen, he's once a bad boy, always a bad boy. but they didn't know his true intents....

''mind if i talk?'' Sarah spoke as she finished her cherry.

''uhhh.... beeep?'' Boyfriend flushed. he wasn't really social with much people, so he tried resorting to making beep bop noises. everyone knew this.

''um, what are you trying to say?'' Girlfriend asked nicely. ''do you need something to communicate?''

Boyfriend then spoke ''no, it's okay. i'm not good with talking to girls or anyone i haven't really been social with thus far''

''oh. i understand. i was worried you weren't able to speak perfect English.'' Girlfriend spoke. ''what's the deal with everyone here?''

''everyone thinks of me like a black snake. just an asshole just because i'm so cool. shool sucks, you know that? i know your just gonna tell me shool doesn't suck for you, but it just does'' Boyfriend spoke. ''best to keep your distance from me.''

Girlfriend reluctantly nodded, and walked off, with a concerned look. 

Boyfriend was then approached by two more young middle schoolers. they were the same brothers he saw earlier, Yarlomando and Gumpy. 

''do you want to rap battle? we saw you with those other kids earlier, and we wanted a turn.'' Yarlomando asked.

''okay. you get a turn each'' Boyfriend did a thumbs up.

''cool! Yarlo will go first!'' Gumpy cheered. ''these are songs our moms like''

Yarlomando then stepped up, adjusted his blue cone hat, and got ready to sing. it was something he was shown by his mom, Marilyn, a chunky yellow bean.

[pretend it's Yarlomando and not his mother Yellow. and yes, Yellow is now canonically a trans woman]

after the song, Yarlomando did a small cone tip, then Gumpy stepped on.

''hit it!'' Boyfrien clicked. Yarlomando found a song that one of his two moms, Penelope, a pink bean with a floating heart and cyan mouth, liked.

[pretend it's Gumpy and not his other mom, Pink]

after the young brothers both had their turns, they said bye to Boyfriend.

however, word would soon spread of the rap battling talent....