Chapter 4: the request

Girlfriend's POV

i came home earlier then usual and cried in my room, dismayed. i still couldn't shake Tabi leaving me. there i was a year ago or so, dating the second most popular boy at my school, and now here i am. down in the dumps with only my parents and sister to support me. well, i also had my friend Carol. other then that, i don't really know. i want to have a boyfriend again, but.... i don't know if unless he comes back, i can ever find love again.

i heard something about Cassandra blushing lightly around Pico, though......

i snapped myself out of wandering. now is not the time. maybe after school tomorrow, i can join up with Carol for the Arcade. 

i stood in the shower, soaking myself. so what now? what am i to think? i like it in here. it makes me feel.... safe. 

Boyfriend's POV

i ran out the school gates as the final bell rang, cheerful. i was happy to have been, for the rest of the day, free from this shit. Pico followed close behind, just slower.

we're gonna hang out at my place and play video games, specifically team fortress 2. we played that game since we were 10, and havn't stopped since. we barged through the door of my house, and puffed.

''i'm home'' i yelled, hoping anyone would hear me. me and Pico inserted our asses onto the couch, ready to play again. after many rounds dragging into the night, we fell asleep. i let Pico hug onto me, even though we were not dating anymore. as i slept, my mind raced into thinking:

is Girlfriend the one for me? am i good enough? or am i just as bad as everyone says?

i shook myself awake as the sun came up. great. school. but at least it's Friday, so i won't have to drown in boredom for 2 days when i finish the day.

i dragged out my sleeping friend. then, i managed to pack my things and head over by motorbike, while also holding onto Pico and our bags. we then made it and parked right next to the bike racks, and labeling the motorbike ''don't steal! this belongs to Boyfriend!''

I entered the lunch room at recess. i took a nap as Pico ate both our lunches. then he nudged me heavily, and i awoke quickly. over there, i saw the sisters Girlfriend and Cassandra. i flushed seeing Girlfriend. i just had to have her. no, i NEED to have her. because what am i if i-

but as i sat there, pondering over how to win her over while i started to smoke, i felt someone approach me.

''so, your an old part of the Starmen, arn't you?'' he had a Russian voice. 

i woke up, and i saw that he was around an inch taller then me, had a blue front cap, a blue jumper and most impressively of all, he had bony hands and his head was a goat skull with horns.

Tabi's POV, and yes, other main characters will have POV'S.

The cyan haired kid noticed me, then he put down his cigar. perfect. i have his attention. now for me to make him join up. 

''yeah?'' he answered my question.

''you seem like a worthy addition to the football team. what do you say you join the football team, the invisible skulls? the most popular kid in the school named it after me.'' i asked.

''you want me.... to join the football team?'' he asked, to which i nodded.

''sorry, i won't allow it!'' said his ginger haired friend. 

''no, only he gets to decide. you don't have a say in this'' i spoke back.

''he's right, Pico. only i have a say in this. and your also right, i'm not joining'' said the blue haired kid. and yes, i know i call him kid, but every student in my grade is a teen like me. shut up.

''W-WHAT?!'' i stood in shock.

''he just said no to Tabi? nobody does'' i heard chatter. more of it was ''but he's the second msot popular guy here''

i trembled my fists in anger, but my best friend, A.G.O.T.I, stopped me. 

''Tabro? don't. it'll worsen matters'' he spoke. i took his advice, and calmed down.

''it's always available if you change your mind'' i told the blue haired kid.