Chapter 21: rising anew

Boyfriend's POV:

i knew shit.

i woke up todays thinking it would be a fresh, right as rain time to be a person.

as much as i hated school, Girlfriend kept me going there. i wanted to be with her.

but there was one question, bugging my mind.

would she want me as well?

but then, i saw there was a letter right beside me.

i opened the letter. it read the following words:

Dear Boyfriend, 

ahahahaha! i, Fleetway, will have Girlfriend by sunset or some shit idk. all i know is, i've taken her, and if you don't come in time, i will have her as my own.

and PS, just to equal the chances, i'm at the old tower downtown.

Love From, leader of the Starmen, Fleetway.

Shit! i thought.

i quickly got dressed, wondering how Fleetway would have the audacity to watch me snooze the night away. after putting on my dark red jacket, i eventually found Pico.

''Pico! Pico! there you are dude!'' i waved my hands. i got his attention, and in seconds he turned his head.

''um, hi?'' Pico waved back. ''what's the matter?''

''Girlfriend is kidnapped by some guy who wants to get in her DMs. we have to get her back!'' i told him.

''sounds really extreme, but at least we can do something exciting.'' Pico spoke.

we both ran as fast as we could. luckily, the note did say the old tower, and there was a tower that was just a bit taller then the biggest used building. so i guess he knew we would come here.

cheeky bastard.

we skidded to a stop at the door.

''i'll take that side. i'm not risking your life'' Pico told me.

i nodded and took the other, and we parted for now.

Girlfriend's POV:

i wasn't tied in any way, but i still felt binded. Fleetway was looking at me with a good glance, only letting me go to the bathroom. why couldn't i have used my demon powers? i didn't want to risk it. because i was paranoid he'd spill the truth.

''just as i predicted. i know this place in and out. that door opening is like no other sound that a door makes when it opens. i guess you could say we're on equal footing now, my dear Gf'' Fleetway spoke.

''why did you go through all this trouble to kidnap me? you couldn't just ask me out?'' i scolded him. 

''you'd just reject me. besides, i know the blue haired traitor would get in my way of you becoming my s.o'' Fleetway told me as he adjusted his gloves.

''what's S.O?'' i asked.

''it's short for Significant Other'' Fleetway corrected me.

i didn't care if he corrected me. i knew i only had hope Boyfriend would find me.

i knew why Fleetway kidnapped me.

i was bait.

for something worse.

Pico's POV:

i held my gun to my chest. i kept it with me. in case of emergency or someone jumping me, i'm gonna fucking shoot their head between the eyes.

that's when a saw a green man stand in front of me.

''hello?'' i asked. no answer.