Chapter Six

" Am I who ? And may I come in ? "

Rebel pursed those full pouty lips at him and crossed his arms.

" Are you the muscle head my worrywart manager hired against my will ? From Gaines Investigations ? "

Dom raised an eyebrow at him. Muscle head ? He decided to let it go. Client after all. He'd let it go for now.

" Yes. I'm Dom Gaines. "

Rebel stepped aside and let Dom in before closing the door. Then to his amazement the man started to laugh. The man in a pair of Dr. Who pjs with feet and make up was laughing at him. Really ?

" What the hell so funny , man ? "

" You're.... Dom ? "

Dom was confused. This guy was rich and famous but he was also a nut. " Yeah. You got a problem with that ? "

Rebel rubbed at his incredible eyes and tried to stop laughing. " Are you ? "

" Am I what ? " An idiot whipped Mama Boy for actually taking this assignment ? Yeah. He should have made her send one of his brothers instead. Least one of them wouldn't be fighting off a boner right now.

" Really a Dom ? You know dominant ? Whips , chains and pain ? I had a friend into all that before. Very kinky. Turns out I was a Sub but not a good one. Too much a bossy bottom. "

Dom suddenly had an image of this man tied to his bed with silk scarves. That beautiful long hair flowing free. His eyes blindfolded. Those lips whispering his name. Shit. Client. Client. Client. Remember ?

Wait. What ?

" You're a what ? You're not gay though. You're straight. "

Rebel stopped laughing. He sighed , suddenly looking very old and tired. Older than even Dom at forty five. And extremely unhappy. For some ungodly reason Dom wanted to envelope this odd man in his arms and make him laugh again. That face was meant to be laughing not sad.

" Don't believe everything you read in The Spy , Dommy. " Rebel went to sit on his black leather sofa which was the only color in the all white living room. It was like being trapped in a swirling blizzard. There were black and white abstract art pictures on the walls but the one that drew his eyes was a full length portrait of Rebel laying nude on that very wall to wall carpet. Wearing nothing but that long thick hair and a sensual smile. Jesus Mary and Joseph , help him. Lord , give him strength. Client. Client. CLIENT ! Then his eyes saw the large grey object with brownish glints that approached the sofa and sat at Rebel's feet , licking itself. Rebel patted it and smiled genuinely.

" Is that a fucking wolf ? "