Chapter Fifty

Breaking News

There are reports of shots fired from the penthouse apartment of rock legend Rebel. Sources tell me that there are at least three victims. Two fatal. We have no word on the identity of the victims. We will keep you posted as soon as we know more.

                  Twitter Trending

# Is Rebel Dead
# Prayers for Rebel
# Deathwatch

                   ( Texts)

Ariel: Dominic, what is going on?

Dom : Ma , Rebel's sister is dead. She committed suicide in his bedroom. The stalker is Mayor Jasper Lewis of that shit hole town he grew up in. Jed. He's dead too. I shot him. So did his sister. Bailey is shot too. Lewis shot him. He's in surgery. They don't think he'll make it.

Ariel: Oh sweet Jesus. The client. That poor boy. Rebel. How is he?

Dom : Send Cassie to St. Augustine Hospital. He needs her. Now.

                 Breaking News

We have received word on the Rebel penthouse shooting fatalities identities. One is his sister Reverend Emily Jean of the popular Talking To God podcast and the other is her father in law Jasper Lewis. There is no answer at the home of Reverend Emily Jean. Sources do say her husband is en route to New York City. The third victim is Rebel's manager Bailey Mullins. He is presently in surgery at St. Augustine Hospital. We have footage of Rebel being escorted into the hospital by an unknown man earlier as the ambulances arrived.

Reporter : Rebel! How are you after these horrible events today?

Rebel ( knocking the woman into a nearby trash can) : How the fuck do you think I am ! Fucking moron !

Dom ( standing in front of Rebel) : Leave him alone. Oh yeah and no comment.

The hospital has been invaded by fans of  Rebel who have formed a makeshift prayer chain outside. Many have dropped off flowers and teddy bears outside his apartment building. The singer has not been seen since he entered the hospital.

           Twitter Trending

# Prayers For Rebel
# Who Is Rebel Mystery Man
# Rebel Mystery Shooting