Chapter Twenty Five

Later that night

You need to move on.

Rebel stripped off his PJs. Just let them fall to the carpeted floor in a crumpled neglected heap. Just like his life. His perfect life.

You need to move on.

Rebel opened his walk in closet and perused row after row of designer clothes and shoes. Just expensive trash. Like him.

You need to move on.

He reached for his glittery black muscle shirt, matching skin tight jeans and black leather boots. His fuck me hard clothes. Only this wasn't for some rent a dick.

You need to move on.

As he dressed his eyes glittered coldly.

He wanted to go to a gay club and get laid but he couldn't do that. What would his public think? What would Bailey think? No. He would just go to a straight club and get wasted as hell. Maybe that would be acceptable to everyone.

You need to move on.

When he stepped out into the living room he saw Dom settled on the sofa with the remote control in his hand. Dom smiled when he saw him standing there. The sheer warmth of that smile almost thawed the ice from Rebel's heart but not quite.

You need to move on.

" Hey , Rock God, glad to see you finally out your room. You missed lunch and dinner. I left a plate warming in the oven for you. Go grab it and we'll watch some TV. I found a great Fred Alistair and Ginger Rogers flick. Love that old stuff. "

Rebel loved old movies too. He wanted to sit on the sofa with Dom , watch movies,eat ,laugh. Relax.

You need to move on.

" I'm going out," he snapped tersely. He put on his mirrored sunshades  from the White grand piano in the corner. " You want to come ,  fine. If you don't , see you in the morning, bodyguard. "

Dom's mouth thinned into an unpleasant line as he stood up and came closer to him. Rebel's heart beat faster. His mouth became dry.

Kiss me ,he wanted to say. Maybe that was in the God damn mother fucking blessed Almighty contract too. Just kiss him. Mount him. Fuck him. Suddenly he pictured Dom grabbing him roughly and throwing him on the floor, saying hoarsely," You're mine. " The real Dom was saying that he couldn't go out because it was too risky.

" It's late. Why do you want to go anywhere now? You didn't mention having plans tonight. "

You need to move on.

" You don't make the God damn rules here, Dominic Gaines. I do. I fucking make the rules. And the money. With my blood, sweat and dick. "

" Rebel, what's wrong? Talk to me. "

" No. I want to go out. I'm going out. Where I want to go. I'm moving on. Goodbye. "

Dom stepped in front of him. And Rebel saw red.

" Fuck you. Fuck Bailey. Fuck Emily. Fuck my mother. Fuck my fans. Fuck this stalker. I hope he takes me out tonight. So I can go out a true legend. Fuck Jed ! Get the fuck out of my way before I kick you in the balls ! Bet you get a good story out of that one. "

Dom looked confused. And hurt. Rebel wanted to apologize. He wanted to beg forgiveness. He wanted to kiss him. Rebel laughed harshly. The last thing a good honorable man like Dom needed was the likes of him.

You need to move on.

" Let me get my jacket," Dom said brusquely. " Then we can both go out. Boss. "