chapter nine

Mike

Mike sat on the floor of his bedroom. He felt a weird sense of relief.

He could hear the water in the bathroom running. Will had told him he would take a shower before bed, he had decided to stay over.

He was tapping his hand on his knee, creating a soft tune.

He sat for a while like that, listening to the water running.

After a few minutes he heard the water stop. He felt excited for some reason, knowing that he would see Will again any second.

The door opened and there stood Will. He was shirtless but had on a pair of grey sweatpants and obviously new white socks. He was drying his hair with a blue towel.

Mike quickly stood up, he scratched the back of his neck with one hand.

"Hey." Mike said.

"Hey." Will smiled.

Will walked into the room, still drying his hair.

Mike took him in, the beads of water down his chest, the drops falling from his hair, his flushed cheeks, the band of his boxers peaking out from under his sweatpants.

Mike watched as Will walked towards him. Will reached him and dropped the towel to their feet.

Mike looked down at Will, the brunette boy was smirking up at him.

Mike could hear music start, he didn't know where from, he didn't care.

Words like violence break the silence

"Will.." Mike began.

"Don't say anything." Will said, cupping Mike's face and kissing him.

Come crashing in, into my little world

Mike kissed back, putting has hands on Will's waist. Mike felt Will's mouth open slightly, allowing Mike's tongue to slip in.

Painful to me, pierce right through me

Mike smiled against Will's lips and pulled him towards the bed. Breaking apart just for a moment to lay down on it.

Can you understand? Oh, my little girl

Will crawled on top of Mike. Will sat on top of him, leaning down and kissing him. Mike felt Will's hands in his hair.

All I ever wanted, all I ever needed

Mike put his hands back on Will's waist, pulling him closer.

Is here in my arms

"Mike.." Will whispered into Mike's ear.

Words are very unnecessary

"Mike.."

They can only do harm

---

Mike woke up with a jolt. He looked to his side. Lying there was Will, breathing softly.

What the fuck.

Mike rubbed his temple, he still felt groggy from sleeping.

There was only one thing in his mind.

Will.

The lines between dreams and reality were blurring. He thought back to last night.

They had a pillow fight, then they played video games for a couple hours. They'd eaten dinner and read comics.

Then Will had gone to have a shower. He'd come back and they'd gone to sleep. That was all.

Mike groaned. He didn't know what was worse, the fact that he'd dream about Will like that or the fact that he'd thought it might actually have happened.

That's when it hit him.

He had a sex dream about Will. The same Will who he'd been best friends with since he was five. The same Will whose sister he'd broken up with the day before. The same Will who was a guy.

The same Will who was a guy.

Mike needed air.

He jumped up and left the room. He walked downstairs and out into the garden.

The cold hair bit at his bare arms, his hair blew slightly in the wind.

He sat down in the grass, it was short but it still tickled his feet.

Mike sighed.

What was wrong with him?

Authors note:

insanely short chapter but i know what you are michael wheeler

also my lyric placement is so good like im deadass so smart