talk with her friends

Bon: Venice

Ven: (she called my whole ? Seems serious! ) yeah

Bon: do you think i am doing right?

Ven: Bon can we talk about this at home. I really want to show you something.

Bon: Answer my question. Please 😢

Ven: I will. I will tell you everything. And at that time I will question you not me .

Bon: hmm. 😢

Ven: (She has to know what is right and wrong. She can't continue to be in confusion 😞)

At BB haveli,

Ven: you guys reach?

Rose: work done?

Ven: yup.

Ana: kuch khaya? Shoul I make something light?

Ven: no need. I had my food. Call Alex and aryan.

Rose: why?

Ven: just call them and tell them to go to the Meeting room

Rose: k. Also we are coming

Ven: you should be there.

Ven: Bondita in the meeting room.

Bon: but I...

Ven: no ifs or but. Get to meeting room now.

Bon: k.

In meeting room,

Ven: so Bondita Wilson, you asked if you were doing right or wrong. Right?

Bon: hmm

Ven: Aryan give her the file.

Aryan: but...

Ven: GIVE. HER. THE. FILE.

Aryan: okay

Ven: READ. IT.

Bon: k

In that file, the information of all the girls who were raped or physically abused were written.

Ven: there are 45,000 girls in bengal who were raped or physically torchered by there so called in laws and not to sya 50,000 child marriages. Out of which only 5000 cases are out and justice is given to them. When you killed Mr Basu you saved 2,000 girls. How many are left ?

Bon: 43000 girls and 50000 thousand child brides.

Ven: Now say is it wrong or right?

Bon: right?

Ven: still confused? I agree to revenge Anirudh you learned fighting but let me tell you the day you opened 'Women rights' club you decided to save and protect girls and womens. So just because you killed a monster doesn't make you a monster!! GOT IT??

Bon: Thanks ven. Now I will take my revenge also do my best for us females right!

Ven: Good. No go away and sleep.

Bon: thanks ven. Thanks a lot.

And she hugs him. And went to her room.

Rose: Did she again...

Ven: Yeah. I really want to kill that anirudh.

Aryan: Don't worry. Have faith on Bondita or should I say Bonnita!

Ana: I am telling you, if bon really marries that bastard then I will kim him infront of her.

Alex: I am in this too. I don't like killing but to kill Anirudh Roy Chowdhury. I won't hesitate a second.

Ary: ok now got to sleep

Rose, Ana, ven, alex: Good night

Ary: good night

To be continued....
(454 words)