kyu kiya help?

Continuation:;

Anirudh: Namaste, Mr Zee.😊

Zee: Hello. Why did you wanted to meet me Mr Anirudh?😊

Anirudh: Well, Its about Bondita!

Zee: What about her? Something happened to her?😨

Anirudh: Your really care about her! May I know why?

Zee: Because she is my family. My father and mother have adopted her. So she will be my sister.

Anirudh: But how can your family adopt her? She already has her mother!

Zee: Well.... because her aunt sold her to my family. And have taken huge amount of money from us. My father did not want to buy her or anything but when he knew that Bondita's aunt was the one who sold her, worrying about her my father adopted her and after finding her mother He made her agree to sign the document of adoption. That's how he & mae became Bondita's parents. So she is sister of me and Off.

Anirudh: Why did Bondita's mother said anything about it to me?

Zee: That, I don't know. I think you should ask about it to her only.

Anirudh: I wanted to ask another thing to you.

Zee: Yeah sure.😊

Anirudh: Why did you passed her addmission form to london? Did she ask you to do? If yes, then why?😠

Zee: First, She was the one who requested me to help her in passing the addmission form quickly. I can't say no to my only sister. She is our only sister. Because of our works we couldn't come to meet her soon. Or else those things would have never happened.
Second, She wants to divorce you. She wanted to separate from you not because she doesn't like you or anything but because you have never wanted to accept her as your lifelong partner, also because you did not try to make her understand what was exactly she wanted from you. She want to separate from you because you are not happy with her. Not because she want to. You know what she said, "Mere patibabu kabhi bhi mujhe chot nahi pahunchange. Khud isse rishte se ghut ghut ke maar jayenge lekin mujhe kabhi bhi chot denge!😊 Hamre alag hone mein unki hin bhalai hai. Haan karti hun mein par, woh pyaar hin kya jab app apne pyaar ko chot denge!🥲. Isliye divorce hin hamri rishta ka solution hai!"
Now what do you say, Mr Anirudh?😊

Anirudh: Bina soche, meine kitna chot pocha diya Bondita ko?😭

Zee: Anirudh, rone se kuch nahi hoga. Mujhe tum ek baat kahoge?

Anirudh: Puchiye.......

Zee: Anirudh, Tum.....Tum Bondita se kya pyaar karte ho? Pati patni wala pyaar?

Anirudh: Woh.......Woh........Haan.......
Mein karta hun usse pyaar. Woh meri jine ki wajah hai. Mein uske bina nahi ji sakta.

Zee: Bas, yehi suna tah.😊
Suno Anirudh, Bondita ko london jana hai usse jane do, lekin tum mat chodo uska saath. Tum bhi london aao. Bondita ke college mein, uske shikshak babu banke. Ya mere business mein madad karna mere Lawyer banke.
Han Anirudh, Yaha sab kaam khatam kar tum london aao. Bondita jab sahi umar ki hogi tab usse samjhao ki kyu tum mana kar rahe the iss rishtey ko pati patni ka rishta bana ne ke liye.

Anirudh: Kyu madad kar rahe hai app mujhe itna?😭

Zee: Anirudh, yeh mat socho ki mein tumhe maaf kar raha hun. Tumne Bondita ko jo bhi taklif diya hai uska mein hisab toh lunga, Par apne chutki ko aese nahi dekh sakta. Woh tumse sacha pyaar karti hai. Isliye woh tumhe chidne ke liye tayar hai. Khud par sab iljam bhi lene ke liye tayar hai. Isliye, Anirudh kya tum saath dooge mera?😊

Anirudh: Sukriya, mein iss plan ke liye tayar hun.

Zee: Jao ab jaldi tayari karo. Tumhare pass sat din hai bas.

Anirudh: Thanks a lot. Mein iss esahan chah ke bhi nahi chuka paunga!😊🙏

Zee: Meri behen ko khus rakho, isse hin mein esahan pura hua samjhunga.😊 Jao ab late ho raha hoga! Goodbye 👋

Anirudh: Goodbye 🫂

Zee:🫂

Note->

A/n: Thank you everyone for giving 1.02k views in this book. I really want to appreciate your support. Hope you will continue to give your support in future too.
💓❤️❤️💓LOVE YOU GUYS❤️💖💞❤️💓💜❤️💜💜❤️♥️❤️❤️❤️♥️💜♥️💓

TO BE CONTINUED....