Ab kya?

Continuation;

Anirudh was thinking what he did? He was analysing that if his had made a mistake. Suddenly Barrister Anirudh came in front of him.

Barrister Anirudh: Kya galat nahi kiya pucho Anirudh babu.

Anirudh: Meine jo bhi kiya Bondita ke bhawishya ke liye kiya!

Barrister Anirudh: Toh phir wapas kyu lene aye ho?

Anirudh: Kyu ki pyaar karta hun

Barrister Anirudh: Ussne bhi toh yehi kiya tha. Toh woh galat kyu thi?

Anirudh: Kyu ki galat samay tha woh pyaar ke liye.

Barrister Anirudh: Wah! Anirudh Babu. Wah! Woh kare toh galti hai, par tum karo toh pyaar hai. Aesa kyu? Ek saman wana chate toh tum Bondita ko hena? Toh phir jab samjha na tha tab usse samjhaya kyu nahi?

Anirudh: Bachi thi woh!

Barrister Anirudh: Sahi kaha Bachi thi. Samjhaya hota toh samajh jati woh.

Anirudh: Pehele kyu nahi kaha mujhe agar itna hin galat tha mein! 😡

Barrister Anirudh: Kyu ki pehle tum khud ko sahi samaj rahe the. Aur bhulo mat, mein tum hun aur tume mein.

Ha ha ha ha ha and Anirudh was back to reality. He is sitting on a bench. He left home to take Bondita back, but he was determined to let Bondita decide if she wanted to go back or not.

Anirudh: tumhari shaadi mujhse bina hos se hui thi. Lekin Pyaar mein hoso awas se karna chah ta hun. Agar tum nahi chahti Bharat lotne ko toh mein kuch nahi kahunga. Lekin, apna pyaar puri tarah se dekhane ke baad.

And the event went really nice. It was one of the best events that anyone has arranged in SKYLER's. So the Borages & council members were given a prize. After that day Anirudh never went after Bondita. He still kept an eye on her, but never interrupted in her work or studies.

After the event was over. Borages were given a 2 day holiday from school. They were going to apply for exams. And if they don't perform well then the leadership would be taken away from them. Blue Borage was full mood to study now. They were busy with studies and homework from teachers.

A week later;

Exams were over and marks will be announced next day. They all were stressed yet happy that they did their best for exams. Anirudh was really excited for Bondita's paper.

Next day;

The notice board was surrounded by students. The marks were published. And the Blue Borages topped again in their respective departments.

Architect department:

1st rank- Rosaline Cassano

Finance department:

1st rank- Anastasia Skyler
2nd rank- Alex Kristoff

Law department:

1st rank- Bondita Das

Medicine department:

1st rank- Venice Arora
2nd rank- Bondita Das
3rd rank- Aryan Malhan

All the students were admiring Bondita as she got both the 1st and 2nd rank in both the departments. She really was a robot to manage two departments and excel in both. All of them were in their best positions. From then on everyone never doubted their ability.

Anirudh and Bondita use to meet in recess and use to discuss about studies. Anirudh helped Bondita in her studies but other than that anything else were never happened between them. They were structly on Teacher-Student relationship.

Every weekend Bondita use to visit to Wilson house and spend quality time with them. Bondita has made a gang with Borages. She told each and everything happened with her. They formed a group about information sharing. They had every type of information throughout the world. They were specialised in Information collection. Also they have started a company of electronics named as 'Blue'. Bondita with help of her Mae and her future ideas started making things for electronics and communication. Like portable phone, computer, etc.

All these have been 4 years. Blue was a great hit. Whole world was after their products and also trying to steal the data. But Borages being smart kept the blueprint of electronics with them only. The distribution was on others and workers under them. Although they were famous but their face was not revealed. Everyone knows that Blue have group 6 leaders but They knew them as Blue Borages only. Anirudh too didn't knew about the company and her income. The headquarters was in India, as they will be shifting to India for works. All their family was situated in India except Anastasia but She was member of Blue so she had to transfer too. Her parents were against it but after talking to Bondita they reluctantly let Ana go.

4 years later:;

Bondita: Guys, this is the last year of us here.

Rose: So? It's not that we will be staying separate!

Venice: Why being emotional Bon?

Aryan: Obviously. Look her eyes have tears.

Alex: She is strong. Does it matter if she cries because what she fears will not come true.

Ana: Bon, Ab kya karna hai tumko?

Bondita: Kis chiz ke bare mein bol rahi ho?

Ana: Anirudh Sir!

Rose: Take a proper decision.

Bondita: Don't worry. I know what to do know.😊

Alex: All the best Bonbon.

Bondita: Thanks, Lexie. 😉

To be continued....