unexpected relationship ❤️‍🩹[part1]

Bon: WHAT!??? IS IT TRUE?

Venice: It is true. I had to do checking for twice before presenting you here.

Bon: No one should know about this. Not even them.

Venice: Fine. Go, you need to ask your question out.

Bon: Thanks. Aryan, make my car ready.

4 hours ago:;

Bon: Rebecca, You have only 4 hours to rest. I will be back with all kinds of information that you need to be a leader of Vinstemine.

Mae: No! You can't get involved with them I don't want anything to do with them again!

Pao: Tao! NO! She can't know that!

Mae: But if she doesn't know she will not stop

Zee: Let her know pa. Other than you me and mae no one knows about it. So at least let your children know.

Pao: But I don't want them to hate me.

Zee: Well no one will.

Bon: No need to tell me. I want to test my skills now. Like I said I need 4 hours. All the things that you want to say, will be present here with evidence. So just give me 4 hours.

Zee: Fine. But you have to promise me that you will be home in 4 hours no matter what!

Bon: Sotti!

Zee: Okay.

Present moment:;

Bon: So that's why you said that we would hate you!

Pao: Your company is really good.

Bon: Pao, no business now.

Pao: Okay. Yeah that's the reason.

Off: Will you guys just say that what are actually the things that you guys are hiding from us ?

Tay: Yes please.

Bon: Look at it yourself.

Everyone started reading the paper and all the things that were collected by Bondita.

New: What the hell?

Bon: Yes the hell , p'New. Mae and pao are step brothers and sisters. Their father had married 6 ladies. They were the most favourite children of their father. Not only that their clan had permission for inter-family marriage or to say suggested inter-family marriage. Not only that, mae had a lover. But he died while saving her and he was the one who asked pao to take care of her. Later on after going through so many things they fell for each other. And got married. After marriage, they adopted p'Zee. That's the main reason p' Zee didn't want to run the family business.

Rebecca: Wait, inter-family marriage? That means....

Bon: Yeah, Mae and Pao belong to Vinstemine.

Tay: What the hell is Am I hearnig?

New: This is really crazy then a movie plot.

Off: Then is my father my uncle no wait... Step uncle.

Gun: No wonder mom and dad never had any relatives to deal with.

Bondita: Still there are many things that I want to know.

Mae: 😭, you hate me right. 😂😭 You guys hate me... Hate me..

Zee: MAE!! NO ONE HATE YOU. MIND IT, NO ONE HATE YOU! I LOVE YOU EVEN AFTER YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER BUT I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ACCEPTED ME FOR WHAT I AM! SO, MIND IT; I LOVE YOU 💖 Stop being crazy now.

Bon: Well, I guess, mae and pao never had sex before zee was brought right?

Reb: Seriously, you are the one who ended Vinstemine. But you did a mistake.

Pao: Well I want to know, how did Vinstemine was born again? We killed everyone even her mother died. So what exactly happened to that house?

Bon: I have to answer....

To be continued....