Bondita's pov

Bon: All evidence cleared?

Ven: yes mam.

Bon: mr mehta the deal is mine. And make sure to clean this room or it will stink!!

Mr mehta: okay 😏

Bon: Don't smirk. I have a fiancee.

Ven: car is ready.

Bon: let's go. And tell them to come on their own.

Bondita's  pov:
Yes it was me who killed Mr Basu. It was from the start of my plan to kill him as he was Drug dealer and rapist.
I started to learn fighting and weapons dealing when she was in college.

[ {  A/n:As earlier mentioned The soul in bondita is not Bondita's but somebody else. She was the past bondita, and she was the one who saw the show Barrister Babu. (because of whom you guys are reading my story 🤣). } ]

I know that because Bondita was pure and kind, she has suffered a lot. Being a 21st century girl I can't take that same thing so I made herself strong. So strong that even my own loved ones cannot hurt me.

And that's when I started learning to fight with the help of Wilson's and my friends. My friends were the main support of me. They supported me and helped me in every turn of my life.

The new bondita knew what self love was and who should be priority. She knows self respect. And she only knew that humans should be punished if they did wrong and pampered when they do right. And humans because she knew men and women are equal. To make this society that this low women had the same role as men.

Cause it is right to torment your daughter in law just because you had gone through same? It is written anywhere that son should do the same thing as father? Is child marriage right? Is obeying everything as your father, brother, husband say right? Can't women have their own thoughts?
Their is no why. Only raising our voices can solve our matter.

But Can I do the same alone????
..........

And Bondita's pov end.

To be continued....
(346 words)